Midnight Club Los Angeles $10 mail in rebate 360/PS3 Valid until March 31st

SanjiX

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
[quote name='Justin42']Interesting that it specifically requires that you buy the game at full MSRP...[/quote]
I guess it's just around to boost up sales. I just got a $30 rebate back from XFX (for my GeForce 9800 GTX+) and it took them over two months. Hopefully Rockstar will be a little faster since it's only $10. :cool:

I can't access the rebate form, but when does the rebate take effect? I know it has a full MSRP sale, but I'd laugh if I could get my ten dollar copy that I got from Best Buy to work.

[quote name='Justin42']Interesting that it specifically requires that you buy the game at full MSRP...[/quote]
its cause alot of people bought a copy from bb when it was a silver reward deal for 10.00

[quote name='knightbeauchamp']its cause alot of people bought a copy from bb when it was a silver reward deal for 10.00[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but not within the time period of the promotion...

This really is a great game but I don't know if it's $60 (or even $50) great... but definitely is $10 great from the BB deal. ;)

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']I can't access the rebate form, but when does the rebate take effect? I know it has a full MSRP sale, but I'd laugh if I could get my ten dollar copy that I got from Best Buy to work.[/QUOTE]

OK, I would never ever suggest doing this, but if you just happened to buy a 2nd copy from target lets say, and took it back, but because of your indecision you had already made a copy of the receipt, and prepared all the paperwork, and mailed it in, then who would be any the wiser.

I'm just saying!!

bread's done
Back