MidnightBox Mystery Box $1.49

Medium_Pimpin

CAGiversary!
MidnightBox.com is selling a Mystery Box for $1.49, You can order up to a quantity of 5 and shipping only a Flat $3.99

http://www.midnightbox.com/?dealboxtabs=0

I ordered 5 for $11.44

Last time I ordered one I think it was $6 shipped and I got a Midnight box Shirt, A few 10 Packs of DVD-RW and a few other trinkets.

I'm sure its not NEARLY as good as a woot BOC but it's in stock!

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently according to the guys @ slickdeals the quality of items in the box has gone downhill over the years.

Sorry for the post, the last one i got was decent enough but it was a few years ago...

". This will be our largest Mystery Box ever and will include the largest variety of products that we have ever shipped."

Hopefully this means there are at least some items worth more than $1.50 in the box.

In for one, even if it's all crap it's still a bit fun for only $5. Hopefully this goes better than what happened with the Xbox 360 Mystery fling for me though from ThingFling.

The tracking number never updated after it was received in the local post office for several days. So I called to see what was going on, and apparently the package was delivered and left somewhere near my house, but their postal worker who delivered it forgot to scan the number which is why it never updated to the delivered status. Doesn't explain where it magically disappeared to though since it sure as hell never showed up at my house. Of course the person I spoke to had no idea where it was either though so they can't help me, awesome.

A boat's a boat, but the mystery box could be anything... it could even be a boat; you know how much we wanted one of those!

I got mine yesterday. I got a HDMI cable, a case for an IPhone, a FM transmitter for PSP, a usb 6 in 1 memory card reader and some back up software.

The HDMI cable alone should be worth more than the price of this mystery box. I bought one last year online that was on sale from Amazon and it cost me like 5 bucks.

[quote name='fieldkillah']I got mine yesterday. I got a HDMI cable, a case for an IPhone, a FM transmitter for PSP, a usb 6 in 1 memory card reader and some back up software.[/QUOTE]
lmfao that's the most random crap I've heard of :p

[quote name='unclenebber']Why would anybody buy this garbage? It's incredible.[/QUOTE]

Why would anyone read a thread they have no interest in and then worry about how others spend their money? It's incredible.

Anyway, I paid a total of $12 and easily got $30 worth of stuff. The hard drive enclosure especially will come in handy.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']I got a hard drive enclosure, cases for an iPod Shuffle, PSP FM transmitter, JVC earbuds, and some crappy software to backup pictures or something.[/QUOTE]

Pretty much got the same thing but got drumsticks instead of software. Nothing really useful for me.

bread's done
Back