Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes (DS) 9.99$ bestbuy

Yeah, it was an amazing game, but the xbla/psn one will probably be 10-15 dollars anyways. It will also have more features and it will be entirely hand drawn if i remember correctly.

I might be crazy, but I'd much prefer playing this sort of game on a handheld. I had Plants vs Zombies on my computer for months, and I barely played it at all until I ended up buying it for the iPhone. It's the same reason I didn't buy Puzzle Quest 2 when it hit XBLA.

As far as I'm concerned, this is a DS game--and that's how I plan on playing it.

Middle path here. I'll be getting both the DS version and PSN version. DS version will be great for busses and in bed, PSN version will be great for... actually... playing... seriously. The DS version doesn't have any multiplayer at all, so it's a whole different way of playing that makes it nice on both systems.

(Note that this sale is perfect because I never planned to pay more than $10 for the DS one.)

Excellent game! Picked it up last year at BB during their B2G1F sale.
Between my sons and I we've finished the games 5 times and are still playing vs battle against each other.

[quote name='Mr.']When is the PS360 release?[/QUOTE]

It was originally supposed to be late 2010, which only leaves a couple of weeks. No official word on a delay yet though.

Fantastic game and the touch controls on the DS work perfectly for this genre. Not to mention the portability. I bought it for $20 and it was worth every penny. $10 is a steal.

thanks OP. picked one up from the BB at Scarborough Town centre. There's plenty of em there. in fact, they had enough to fill two rows of em.

[quote name='ragnar14']Thanks for pointing that out. Grabbed Valkyrie Profile DS and Again. Again supposedly sucks, but it just goes with Trace Memory/Hotel Dusk, and gives me a cheap replacement DS case :)[/QUOTE]

Oh wow I didn't even notice this game was on sale... I'm going to try my luck at reserving a copy (in-store pickup)...

I can't even find this game on futureshop's website, and price matching might be a bit hard with the game being sold out in most best buy's

Clash of Heroes doesn't appear to be on Best Buy's site anymore... and the folks at the BB store nearby weren't answering the phone, so I couldn't get Future Shop to price match it for me.

Oh just wondering, I have valkyrie profiles on hold at the moment, I'm a bit lazy to go pick it up today (I have up to three days to do it), if by chance the prizing goes back to 29.99 tomorrow... Will they honor my 9.99 price tag or will I be screwed?

So as part of this same deal I ordered Fable II. It just came in today and it has a huge NOT FOR RESALE across the front cover. Is this standard practice for Best Buy? Selling bundle/not for resale copies of games to their online customers? I'm tempted to bring it into the store this week and get a real copy.

[quote name='Faytz']Oh just wondering, I have valkyrie profiles on hold at the moment, I'm a bit lazy to go pick it up today (I have up to three days to do it), if by chance the prizing goes back to 29.99 tomorrow... Will they honor my 9.99 price tag or will I be screwed?[/QUOTE]

You always get the cheapest price with instore pickups. If you order a sale item and it goes up you get the sale price (make sure to bring your order printout showing details like that). If you order something at full price and it goes on sale you get the new sale price (handy when sales get mentioned in advance here ;)).

[quote name='ragnar14']You always get the cheapest price with instore pickups. If you order a sale item and it goes up you get the sale price (make sure to bring your order printout showing details like that). If you order something at full price and it goes on sale you get the new sale price (handy when sales get mentioned in advance here ;)).[/QUOTE]

Thanks, ya it's pretty convenient this store pickup. I think I'll do it more often when best buy has a sale.

Not sure if anyone else is interested, when I was looking through best buy I saw Shin Megami Tensei Strange Journey for 19.99, so I went over to future shop that's selling them for 39.99 and priced matched (there are a few copies at best buy, so price matching wasn't that hard) got it for 20.15 after tax.

Pretty sweet considering it's sealed and comes with bonus sound track.

bread's done
Back