Might want to watch the Friday episode of GameSpot's On The Spot.

http://www.gamespot.com/pages/features/onthespot/index.php?tag=topslot;action;1&om_act=convert&click=topslot

The extra special episodes of On the Spot just keep coming! Sometime around noon on Friday, November 10th, the Nintendo Wii touches down at the GameSpot offices. And just like we did last week with our new PlayStation 3, we're going to share it all with you live! Stay tuned to this page for a very special marathon episode of On the Spot as we take the wraps off our new Wii, and play game after game after game. We're talking hours of direct feed gameplay footage, plus initial reactions and massive gesticulation from the GameSpot editorial team that you won't want to miss!

And during this extra special episode of On the Spot we'll still be interacting with you. Be sure to catch the live broadcast for your chance to ask us questions about the Wii using our handy built-in form. Plus paid subscribers can chat with fellow viewers and GameSpot editors while watching the show in higher resolution!

We can't guarantee when the Wii's getting here, so stay tuned to this page for more information. While you wait, why not watch the rerun of Thursday's episode of On the Spot? It's got Ted Price and Resistance: Fall of Man, Nvidia showing off the new GeForce 8800, plus Red Steel, Elite Beat Agents, Viva Pinata, and Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom! Hopefully by lunchtime, we'll be back here live and On the Spot!
I've got to meet a group for one of my classes right around that time...just my luck. Bleh. :(

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I hope this one actually works since the PS3 marathon never worked right for me.[/quote]That marathon woked fine for me. Also I can't wait for this to take place. I suggest if you haven't seen last night On The Spot watch it , they got some really nice RedSteel footage.

[quote name='mrchainsaw']Does anyone know what plug in I need to install to watch this?[/quote] Windows media player and sometimes firefox doesn't work if your using it so try internet explorer.

I'm guessing Windows Media Player 10 or 11 is needed? Not having XP really sucks...

EDIT: Nevermind, it appears everything is working fine in IE. Thanks for your help. I never mess with IE anymore so I would've just given up without you.

Guess I'll watch this to take a break from QA.

I wonder if the dude I met at a friend's wedding a few weeks ago is actually someone remotely important at GameSpot that they might be in this group. Doesn't look like it.

:lol: A stand for the stand.

Yeah, figures there was a communication issue. That would have been sickeningly slow. Hell, they might not even have the servers running until release.

Well, I've been trying to watch, but the damn video keeps freezing on me :( Guess I'll just keep checking here for any highlights :)

Monkey Ball looks fun enough, but since I would have very few occasions to play party games, single player Monkey Ball never does it for me.

Someone who's a GameSpot member needs to send a question and ask them when they're going to start pumping reviews out.

After watching Monkey Ball for a bit... I think I'll be holding off on picking it up until my next gaming party. Looks ok, but the controls look like they would really confuse a lot of the people I'd be playing with.

Seriously... how do guys at GameSpot not know that you can't control where your character runs to on Tennis. They've talked about that for quite some time.

[quote name='psunami']Seriously... how do guys at GameSpot not know that you can't control where your character runs to on Tennis. They've talked about that for quite some time.[/quote]Yeah, that was odd.

bread's done
Back