Feedback
2 (100%)
Mighty Muggs info thread:
Why? Because they are awesome

Target:
9.99 (not on website)

Toys R Us:
10.49 (
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=mighty%20muggs&origkw=Mighty%20muggs&f=Taxonomy/TRUS/2254197&sr=1) I have found them to have the biggest amount, and rarer ones of most of the stores

Wal-Mart:
9.98 (Not online?) Maybe some clearance ones?

Hasbro Store:
Price varies
http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/SearchResults.htm?PG=1&CDT=1218299435
also offer rare and limited Muggs.

Borders: 19.99 (Not online) Pricing is steep, but don't forget some coupons can bring the price down on some rare older ones (I saw Vemon last week) Coupons--
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=177479

Cool Mighty Muggs Blog:

http://mightymuggslounge.blogspot.com/

News

Marvel Wave 3 spotted in-stores.

HAS15331.jpg

LinkinPrime's collection:

mmgsji4.png

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='LinkinPrime']You missed it a few pages back.[/quote]
Bah...my bad. Sorry about the repost then. I've been out of the loop while on vacation.:cry:

Missed the post about Punisher being available now...damn a TRU exclusive, I gotta start going there more often.

Still looking for Iron Man Mark 1 and Captain America from the latest Marvel wave and Darth Revan from the latest SW wave.

[quote name='DocRamon']yeah, apparently the case of punisher muggs is 3 punishers and 1 jigsaw... so we might have to help each other out on these guys. between being 1 per case and store exclusive, i could certainly see them getting pretty hard to find.[/quote]

I have access to a few toysrus's during driving for work so i'll try to help if i can.

I stopped at a TRU tonight after work. The guy told me they wouldn't have any new Muggs on the truck because the shelf count isn't low enough for them to have ordered new Muggs. I think he said there were currently 14 Marvel on the shelf w/ alotted space of 9. So they would only order more when they got down to 6 Marvel Muggs. SW was worse. 35 Muggs w/ 19 shelf space, to order when they get down to 15.

Exclusivity didn't matter, just shelf space and current stock. :(

That's how all the caped MMs are because of the way they are packaged. You have to bend them inward a bit on the bottom, they'll adjust and you should be able to stand them with no issues after that.

a target here in the las vegas area (sunset and stephanie) had all the gi joe muggs and they were 8.99. I didnt pick up any myself, i am just not that impressed with the gi joe muggs. On the fence about storm shadow though.

The TRU in Waco, TX had a Punisher and Jigsaw. I had a friend pick them up for me, I won't have them until this weekend though.

[quote name='ryosnk']Went to two tru in Chicago and no Punisher/JigSaw.[/quote]

Im a little ways south of Chicago (Joliet/Naperville) and I havent had any luck either, though I am checking a few I have not lately to see but judging by the reports it seems as though they are slowly moving east.

[quote name='BrolyB593']Im a little ways south of Chicago (Joliet/Naperville) and I havent had any luck either, though I am checking a few I have not lately to see but judging by the reports it seems as though they are slowly moving east.[/quote]

I was at the Peoria TRU this past weekend, and they had no sign of punisher or jigsaw. They did only have one marvel mugg, so hopefully they will fill the shelf with a bunch of punisher and jigsaw muggs. :lol:

I checked the Naperville TRU and they had all the normal Star Wars ones, except they had a Boba Fett! I was very excited, yet instantly saddened to see that not only did the box look as though Jabba himself sat on it, but as did the Mugg... : (

On the bright side they did have the entire GI Joe collection. I picked up 3, leaving Storm Shadow behind because although I can look past small paint errors, this one had a claw/like scratch on the chest, the belly was dented inward and the paint on the face was a bit off.

And to AK85, all of the TRUs I have checked are fairly clean of Marvel Muggs, this Naperville one had only 2 Things and that was it.

Oddly, every Walmart I have been to does not even carry Mighty Muggs. There are no sections for them and the only ones I find a place for are the IJ which are clearanced to I believe $7.

I don't know if anyone has noted this, but a few pages back I said that Target had Marvel Muggs at $8.99, but when i was there today, they had another sign and it was for the Star Wars ones as well, so all MM are on sale for that price it seems at Target.

End Mighty Mugg retail rant.

Very nice, at my target I noticed a couple of blue and red spider mans and boba and jango fett. Gonna have to look for the shock trooper now :):)

Found Spider-Man at Target and was pumped.
Then today I found Duke and Snake Eyes.
I must have just missed Cobra Commander and Storm Shadow.

Everywhere store I check out they only have 1-2 Muggs. Kinda sucks.
Going to try Toys R Us and another Target tomorrow.
Really wanna find Grievous and Boba!!

my joes just arrived... WOW!

i love these muggs. the designs are good. i'm impressed by the variety of weapons. even 60-some muggs into collecting, these guys make the line feel fresh again. can't wait for more!

Psh I didn't even see the end display of Muggs at Target. I mean there were only a few but it had Storm Shadow and Cobra Commander.
I bought Cobra Commander and will finish the collection with Storm Shadow very soon.

I can't wait for Optimus.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']
Oh snap! I'll have to find that one![/QUOTE]

Oh crap. That thing is bad ass. I think I may have found my 2nd mugg. I hope target gets like a million of them like the battle Rancor. I love the color scheme of shock troopers.

Just got back from Target in Houston, and found Cobra Commander and Storm Shadow, and for some reason, on sale for 8.99. Was happy with that, but must have missed Snake Eyes. They had a bunch of the new marvel wave, and Star Wars. Enough to actually fill an end cap opposite from the video games section..

well i found a lone punisher at the toys r us i've been stopping at every day for the past week. can't believe i missed jigsaw. sucks. so now... not sure what the plan is.

I picked up a Punisher and Jigsaw at the Toysrus in Goodyear, AZ. It's a huge toysrus that's only a few months old and out in the middle of nowhere. I got the only Jigsaw their and they had 2 Punisher's left.

OK I have a few questions about customs.

Does anyone know a good how to site?
Every search ends up with other peoples customs.

Also I was thinking of buying a few Indy muggs on clearance at Wal*Mart for $7.00 instead of $9.99 + shipping for the blank ones.

Would it be easier to buy the blank ones? I could just paint and go, cause it would seem I'd have to sand and prep the Indy ones like crazy.
I have lots and lots of time on my hands so it's no big concern.

Any opinions or links or thoughts would help and are welcome.
Thanks.

If anyone is interested, I'll be selling the following MMs on here:

Darth Vader
Darth Maul
Boba Fett
Spiderman
Doctor Doom
Luke Skywalker

I'm gonna put them in my trade list soon, otherwise just PM me.

[quote name='FluxDF']
PunisherJigsaw.jpg

I picked 'em up. :)[/QUOTE]

which store did you hit? i'm in north richland hills... just wanna make sure i'm not trying the same one you've already found jigsaw at.

[quote name='DocRamon']which store did you hit? i'm in north richland hills... just wanna make sure i'm not trying the same one you've already found jigsaw at.[/quote]

I had a friend pick them up in Waco during the week. I couldn't find any in NTx.

i have to believe that stores will get more cases than this inital shipment. doesn't seem right that, because of the case breakdown, stores would only receive ONE jigsaw figure. if that were the situation, it would put his production numbers at what? a few hundred? convention exclusives have a larger production run than that. i'm confident we'll see more of them both, just not yet, right after christmas, when stock is low and stores are still doing inventory. plus, they're still not available online yet.

in other news...
mightymuggs8vq1.jpg

based on what i've read, it looks like biggs, bossk, teebo and snowtrooper are the next wave, and the shock trooper will ship as a target exclusive with re-releases of cody, rex and c3po.

The Bossk figure looks tempting. I'm a sucker for non-boba Fett bounty hunter figures. And if they some how pulled off a IG-88 mugg and the rest of the ESB bounty hunters would have to pick them all up.

I would kill if someone could grab me a punisher or a jigsaw(long shot). Just when I think I am out of collecting they pull me back in

[quote name='DocRamon']in other news...
mightymuggs8vq1.jpg

based on what i've read, it looks like biggs, bossk, teebo and snowtrooper are the next wave, and the shock trooper will ship as a target exclusive with re-releases of cody, rex and c3po.[/quote]

Where did this pic come from?

bread's done
Back