Feedback
2 (100%)
Mighty Muggs info thread:
Why? Because they are awesome

Target:
9.99 (not on website)

Toys R Us:
10.49 (
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=mighty%20muggs&origkw=Mighty%20muggs&f=Taxonomy/TRUS/2254197&sr=1) I have found them to have the biggest amount, and rarer ones of most of the stores

Wal-Mart:
9.98 (Not online?) Maybe some clearance ones?

Hasbro Store:
Price varies
http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/SearchResults.htm?PG=1&CDT=1218299435
also offer rare and limited Muggs.

Borders: 19.99 (Not online) Pricing is steep, but don't forget some coupons can bring the price down on some rare older ones (I saw Vemon last week) Coupons--
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=177479

Cool Mighty Muggs Blog:

http://mightymuggslounge.blogspot.com/

News

Marvel Wave 3 spotted in-stores.

HAS15331.jpg

LinkinPrime's collection:

mmgsji4.png

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='JokerCard']I have yet to see Grievous..... I will pick up the Indy 2 wave when I see em...well at least Henry Sr.[/quote]

I have only scene one grievous and the next day it was gone

in the DFW area, i'm seeing the new star wars ones (all 4 of them) quite frequently, all at walmarts. i always find the full set, so i must be getting lucky and spotting them right as they're put out.

i picked mine, all 4 of them, up like 2 weeks ago.

Saw a few SW MMs at the Kildaire Farms Rd K-Mart tonight here in Cary, NC...

1 Boba Fett
1 Yoda
2 Emperor Palpatines
1 Luke

Thought about picking them up to eBay but decided that there are way too many sets being sold to bother - enjoy!

[quote name='ryosnk']Do they sell mighty muggs at kay bee?[/quote]

They do, that's where I found my Darth Maul and Darth Vader.

I picked up my first one today. I didn't think I would ever get around to picking any of these up but the General Grivous one was just too cool. Plus I'm willing to bet its one of the harder ones to find.

They are all pretty much hard to find. Its just that most stores do not stock them on a regular basis. The target in my town had had the same palpatine for months. Seems like there was a sudden rush for them. I know I wasnt interested in the SW muggs but I want the Marvel muggs bad!

[quote name='KingDox']I picked up my first one today. I didn't think I would ever get around to picking any of these up but the General Grivous one was just too cool. Plus I'm willing to bet its one of the harder ones to find.[/quote]

I'm jealous, I've been looking everywhere for Grivous, so far I only have Boba Fett and a C-3po I found yesterday.

[quote name='Wooten']I'm jealous, I've been looking everywhere for Grivous, so far I only have Boba Fett and a C-3po I found yesterday.[/QUOTE]

Hate to tell you, but I actually saw more Grevious these days than I did about two weeks ago, not sure why, maybe they got new shipments. You probably just have to wait slightly longer.

My Wal Mart has not restocked since my last adventure there. I'm pissed. Nothing good. Just Lando's, Leia's, Jango's, and Cody's. And I've already scored the two I want of that bunch. I can't wait for the restock! It's obvious no one in this area is in to these things! I

[quote name='Ahadi']My Wal Mart has not restocked since my last adventure there. I'm pissed. Nothing good. Just Lando's, Leia's, Jango's, and Cody's. And I've already scored the two I want of that bunch. I can't wait for the restock! It's obvious no one in this area is in to these things! I

Good news: I finally got Venom today!

Bad news: It was at Border's. Three hours away from home (so a return trip isn't likely). And I didn't have the 30% off coupon. So I paid $20.

Well, only one to go now. Thing... you can't hide forever!

[quote name='Travelsized']Good news: I finally got Venom today!

Bad news: It was at Border's. Three hours away from home (so a return trip isn't likely). And I didn't have the 30% off coupon. So I paid $20.

Well, only one to go now. Thing... you can't hide forever![/QUOTE]

Still cheaper than what it goes on eBay, and that does not include the shipping yet. Congratulations on getting Venom!

I went to about three Border's and only one carries Wolverines, needless to say, I passed.

Well, only one to go now. Thing... you can't hide forever![/quote]

Congrats, now I need to find it.

[quote name='yukafls']Oh, I also saw a Mutt one from Indiana Jones. The new Indy wave might be out[/QUOTE]

the new indy wave is definitely out... saw all 3 this morning at 2 different targets.

i'm only collecting star wars muggs right now... but i almost bit on sean connery. only so then, i could buy a blank mugg and customize it into alex trebek... and have hours of "that's not what your mother said last night" fun.

[quote name='Chubacca']They do, that's where I found my Darth Maul and Darth Vader.[/QUOTE]

How much do they sell them for?

The proportion of his body is off. Too bad b/c I was telling my friend they need to make a Short Round character to make the Indy series great, but it didn't turn out as well as I thought it would. It looks like he's using steroids with the huge arms.

Well thanks to this thread I bought my first...rather, seven Mighty Muggs. Managed to scoop up both Spider-Man and Black Costume. Got Captain America, Hulk(was there a doubt?), Wolverine, Ghost Rider and Thor.

Saw alot of interesting things after stopping at two different stores.

Firstly, K-mart in Feasterville, Pa on Street Road.
I managed to nab the only Marvel Muggs they had, which were Cap, Wolverine, Reg. Spidey, and Hulk. But, they had a few interesting Star Wars Muggs: Lando, Leia, Cody, and Luke. As for Indiana Jones, they had Indy, Mal, and the guy with the sword.

Second and lastly, Toy's R Us in Willow Grove, PA. They had 2 more black spideys, two or three more Ghost Riders, a bunch of Thor, and Doc Ock. Star Wars-wise, they had alot I hadn't seen at a few other stores. Han, Luke, Mace, Darth Maul, Darth Vader(4-eyes), Chewbacca, Jango, and a single Cody. Indiana Jones-wise, they only had Indy and the guy with the sword. :(

Also, if anyone wants me to go pick these up for them, let me know. I'm not getting out for the rest of the day, but I'll do my best to run out tomorrow.

I was tempted by both the Darth's..but the 4-eyes Vader looks ugh to me..and I promised myself and my girl that the only three I'd get from Star Wars were Darth Vader, Yoda, and Boba..so until I see them..no dice.

Also, how hard is it to find Doctor Doom? I really want him, Vader, and Boba to rule over my muggs with Iron, Darkside, and Bounty hunter fists. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='SteveMcQ']I guess Marcus Brody is too much of a side character to make a Mugg huh?[/quote]

Holy shit a Marcus Brody MM would be too awesome to handle. I don't think that much awesome can be contained in a plastic cage.

[quote name='HightopNinja']Also, how hard is it to find Doctor Doom? I really want him, Vader, and Boba to rule over my muggs with Iron, Darkside, and Bounty hunter fists. :)[/QUOTE]

My local Walmart has had a Doom on the shelf for quite a while. Doom, Hulk, and nothing else from marvel for weeks. But aside from that store, I don't know that I've seen him anywhere else.

Well, only one to go now. Thing... you can't hide forever![/QUOTE]

The walmart close by has 2 Thing Muggs, if you are interested let me know. you would only need to pay for the item and shipping. or if you can get your hands on a captain america, then we can trade.

[quote name='Travelsized']My local Walmart has had a Doom on the shelf for quite a while. Doom, Hulk, and nothing else from marvel for weeks. But aside from that store, I don't know that I've seen him anywhere else.[/QUOTE]

Yeah..I haven't seen much of anybody mention him. :( I think the mugg looks fantastic. If it weren't all the way in Virginia I'd be begging to know which Walmart. :) Thanks for the heads up though.

I can't get lucky with Muggs at all lately. The Wal Mart in my home town is all out and the KMart has the same 6 from the last time I was there about a month ago. A 4 eyed Vader, Darth Maul, Han Solo's and Chewbacca's. None of those really "Wow" me as Muggs :( I'm going to head to the next closest Wal Mart a town over. Hopefully I can find a Dooku and a Grievous.

quick edit: my 1000th post! w00t.

I picked up two of the new Star Wars wave yesterday. Anakin and Dooku is all though.

Maybe we should have a Mighty Mugg Trading Thread?

Cause I have a lot that i wouldn't mind trading really.

[quote name='HuBu']The walmart close by has 2 Thing Muggs, if you are interested let me know. you would only need to pay for the item and shipping. or if you can get your hands on a captain america, then we can trade.[/QUOTE]

PM sent!

Trip to Target: Boba Fett, Obi Wan, and Hulk
Trip to Toys R Us: Doku, Obi Wan, Ghost Rider, Thor, Hulk.

I finally decided to pick up Thor...actually looks pretty sweet...though I found it weird that his helmet comes off along with his hair...he looks pretty funny bald...and the helmet looks crazy on Spider-Man :lol:

spideythorwa0.jpg

hahaha. I just got back from Walmart, they have Thor, Ghost Rider, and Doc Oc. If anyone is interested, let me know soon since I am traveling for work on Friday and wont be back until the wk after.

That MM trading thread sounds like a good idea.

[quote name='Vulcan2422']Maybe we should have a Mighty Mugg Trading Thread?[/QUOTE]

i'd be down for this.

and HightopNinja, PM sent

Two Targets and two toyrus and they both have stacks of both luke(ANH&ESB), emperor and the sword guy from Indy and one Hulk. I'm just trying to find some more Marvel ones, but having no luck in my area :(

So the Walmart one town over was a gold mine! I found Thor, Black Suit Spidey, regular Spidey, Doctor Doom, Doc Ock, Ghost Rider, Captain America, Hulk, Boba Fett, Obi Wan, Luke(both styles) Palpatine, a light chested Storm Trooper, Mace Windu and Lando.

I'm wicked pumped. I can't wait to go back this weekend and grab a few more.

Also, I can grab some people stuff if they want to trade or whatever.

Finally found a Target with Marvel MMs in stock (besides Hulk). Picked up Galactus, Human Torch and Silver Surfer.

Lately, the only MMs that I have seen at Target, TRU and WM are Luke, Obi Wan, the Emperor, Han Solo and Hulk. I found a lone Captain America at Target but I had already picked it up. I still haven't seen the new SW wave in my area.

[quote name='emg28']Finally found a Target with Marvel MMs in stock (besides Hulk). Picked up Galactus, Human Torch and Silver Surfer.
[/QUOTE]

Holy Crap! Series 4 is out?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Nice, I just finished up Wave 3 yesterday...I know I want Human Torch...not sure about Galactus and Silver Surfer yet though :whistle2:k[/quote]

Silver Surfer definitely looks weird. Human Torch is a must for me.

Finally opened one yesterday (Wolverine) and he is quite sharp. My son (11 month old) got mad, so I let him play with it, minimal damage, so thats a plus if he ever gets ahold of him again.

Another Captain America and a third Iron Mang...

I'd like to see some more, all new characters, before we start seeing more variations.

bread's done
Back