Feedback
2 (100%)
Mighty Muggs info thread:
Why? Because they are awesome

Target:
9.99 (not on website)

Toys R Us:
10.49 (
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=mighty%20muggs&origkw=Mighty%20muggs&f=Taxonomy/TRUS/2254197&sr=1) I have found them to have the biggest amount, and rarer ones of most of the stores

Wal-Mart:
9.98 (Not online?) Maybe some clearance ones?

Hasbro Store:
Price varies
http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/SearchResults.htm?PG=1&CDT=1218299435
also offer rare and limited Muggs.

Borders: 19.99 (Not online) Pricing is steep, but don't forget some coupons can bring the price down on some rare older ones (I saw Vemon last week) Coupons--
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=177479

Cool Mighty Muggs Blog:

http://mightymuggslounge.blogspot.com/

News

Marvel Wave 3 spotted in-stores.

HAS15331.jpg

LinkinPrime's collection:

mmgsji4.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Heh, this all started by getting wolverine and I never knew that one mugg would start my habit of collecting these sob's. Also, the jazz and shockwave are awesome especially jazz with the doors open and since he is my second favorite transformer.

I wanted to avoid getting the TF Mighty Muggs, but now I have no choice. I think Shockwave put me over the top, his design works for any kind of style lol.

I was able to get them all as well. I noticed on the back of the packaging listings for Obi-Wan Kenobi (Ben Kenobi version) and a Gamorrean Guard. I haven't seen either of those anywhere before now.

[quote name='FluxDF']I was able to get them all as well. I noticed on the back of the packaging listings for Obi-Wan Kenobi (Ben Kenobi version) and a Gamorrean Guard. I haven't seen either of those anywhere before now.[/QUOTE]

yeah... we've now seen obi-wan, gamorrean guard, wicket, gui-gon, royal guard, and wampa... and have no idea how they're gonna be released. this target wave really threw things off. but i'm glad we're getting a lot of new muggs!

So was this a restock day for Targets or something? I'm thinking about checking mine out. Last time I was there they only had like 3 SW ones.

YEAH, I GOT THE PUNISHER AND JIGSAW. I am very happy, there was another Punisher there, but it was a little beaten up. Going to Target to grab Bossk tomorrow.

[quote name='DocRamon']ya know... i've been trying to wrap my head around what a jar jar mugg might look like. between the long ears and the eyes on top... it would take some serious alterations, but nothing so extreme that i don't think it wouldn't work nicely. but yeah... sad to admit that i want a jar jar mugg.[/quote]

If you look at the Jazz MM, they shouldn't have any difficulty making the eyes on a Jar Jar MM. The ears on the other hand, they would probably just paint on ala the Wampa's horns. The painted-on horns throw the Wampa off IMO.

Looking forward to the Royal Guard, Qui Gon, Jazz and Shockwave. I would also pick up a Jar Jar Binks MM. Hell, I'll pick up any MM if I can find them B&M.

[quote name='DocRamon']found all 5 of the target exclusives this morning! now just looking for destro and baroness[/QUOTE]

im still really new to this and searched but cant find the answer. what are the target exclusives?

[quote name='yukafls']Bossk, Biggs, Shock trooper, snowtrooper and one more I cant think of. Look a couple pages back, like two or three.[/quote]

Teebo

Got really lucky... picked up the last of a whole set at Target tonight.

2q085k3.jpg

Can't wait for the other new SW wave. I really like all of them, and it's pretty clever how they did Qui-Gon's ponytail.

I heard a rumor that a Padme and Ahsoka are on the way in the future also (and a scout trooper IIRC), from the same source that mentioned all of these like, months ago.

[quote name='yukafls']Ah, nice score. Bossk looks hella cool, I think they should release more bounty hunters.[/QUOTE]

True. Although I don't know how they would pull off IG-88.

[quote name='Animal7390']im still really new to this and searched but cant find the answer. what are the target exclusives?[/QUOTE]

there's also re-releases of C-3PO, captain rex and commander cody. they're not 'target exclusive' really, since they were originally released everywhere, but they still have the 'only at target' sticker on them now. they're exactly the same as the original releases. many longtime collectors probably won't care about them, but if you're just getting started... this is a great way to find three older muggs on the shelf now, and for only $8.99!

[quote name='dg7md']Got really lucky... picked up the last of a whole set at Target tonight.

2q085k3.jpg

Can't wait for the other new SW wave. I really like all of them, and it's pretty clever how they did Qui-Gon's ponytail.

I heard a rumor that a Padme and Ahsoka are on the way in the future also (and a scout trooper IIRC), from the same source that mentioned all of these like, months ago.[/QUOTE]

Dam, now I need to on a new search for these.

Out - Anyone who buys toys and keeps em in the package sucks.

Aside from one Cobra Commander from the 25th GI Joe line... I honestly have at least five variations of that figure, never got around to opening the one thanks to that. Not even sure where the sealed one is now.

im keeping my stormshadow in box, but all the others i take out. Playing with the Ciaro Swordsman i got on clearence is what actually got me into these so badly.

I recently started buying some of these for my new game room. Got Capt. America and Iron Man. Out of Box display for sure. My day's of keeping things in the box have way past .

I have them out of the box but i keep the 30 + boxes i have stacked on top of my bookshelves with the tops facing out. Muggs have the best box tops of any toy i can think of.

anyone have a yoda w/lightsaber (loose or boxed) that they would part with? PM me please I want to get this for someone as part of a gift, or I could swap a sealed Punisher from Toys R Us (one corner has some damage).

I had to get cobra commander for my friends birthday. He is such a big fan i just had to get it. In turn I picked up Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow for myself during the target sale. I've resisted buying MMs for a while, but now this and that Logan with a hat... err uh maybe the transformers too.
Crap....

Yeah Wal-mart has the Indiana Jones Muggs on clearance for $7 near me, only the Cairo guy and Mola Ram left. The Star Wars mugs are not however.
as an aside - anyone have a spare Yoda with box they could part with? PM me

[quote name='gothamcentral79']I have them out of the box but i keep the 30 + boxes i have stacked on top of my bookshelves with the tops facing out. Muggs have the best box tops of any toy i can think of.[/quote]

Out of the box for me but I keep all the boxes stacked on a wall shelf. I stack them with the side facing out so all you see is half of the character. I looks pretty cool imo.

Well, I used to display them that way but I recently moved so all that stuff is still packed up. I'll have to figure out a way to display them at my new place.

Furashu - I'm pretty sure that is how most of us got hooked. "I just want 3 of them..." :lol:

Picked up Punisher over the weekend, but no Jigsaw at my TRU. Punisher may be one of my favorite MMs so far. Nice looking gun, but his suit is a lot lighter than I thought it would be.

A friend of mine is looking for the Punisher one. I have an extra Jigsaw if you guys are willing to do a one-for-one trade. Let me know if anyone wants to trade. Jigsaw is brand new/factory sealed and perfect condition. Thanks!

Damn you all who found Punisher and Jigsaw! I've been badgering my two local TRU's for the past month and half with no success :cry:.

At least the Target temporary price cut sale on Muggs have kept me complacent for the time being.

I started my collection today and went to target.

I got Captain Rex(Only @ Target) Sticker on there...
Spiderman and wolverine.

is the captain rex one rare?
I just want Jango+Boba Fett+Vader and Venom

I know Venom is rare, but what about The otherrs?

bread's done
Back