Feedback
2 (100%)
Mighty Muggs info thread:
Why? Because they are awesome

Target:
9.99 (not on website)

Toys R Us:
10.49 (
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=mighty%20muggs&origkw=Mighty%20muggs&f=Taxonomy/TRUS/2254197&sr=1) I have found them to have the biggest amount, and rarer ones of most of the stores

Wal-Mart:
9.98 (Not online?) Maybe some clearance ones?

Hasbro Store:
Price varies
http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/SearchResults.htm?PG=1&CDT=1218299435
also offer rare and limited Muggs.

Borders: 19.99 (Not online) Pricing is steep, but don't forget some coupons can bring the price down on some rare older ones (I saw Vemon last week) Coupons--
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=177479

Cool Mighty Muggs Blog:

http://mightymuggslounge.blogspot.com/

News

Marvel Wave 3 spotted in-stores.

HAS15331.jpg

LinkinPrime's collection:

mmgsji4.png

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='yukafls']Am playing around with my cell and decided to take a pic of my collection, small, here it is
mymuggs.jpg
[/quote]

Here's a quickie I just took of mine..

photo.jpg

I still need a Shadow Trooper. I guess I'll hit up eBay one of these days.

[quote name='thePhildown']Here's a quickie I just took of mine..

photo.jpg
[/quote]

That looks pretty cool. I can't keep mine in their boxes though, they're way too cool.

Who said mine were all in their boxes? d:

I keep mine in the back window and a couple on the dashboard of my car. Once summer comes though, I'll probably take them down (don't want the paint to fade). ^.^

Haha, nice. That Vision looks cool, I had displayed mine at time, the way you have yours and out of the box, but my collection was building up

im getting jango fett+ symbiote spider man shipped here :)
i am only getting the 7 i wanted..
spiderman, venom, symbiote spiderman, vader, captain rex, jango fett, boba fett

then when comiccon hits im gonna get like 3-4 there.

i already have spiderman,and captain rex

[quote name='Furashu']can u buy a boba fett and vader and hold it for me for 2 weeks.. LOL

get paid in 2 weeks.. :)

just made a hole in my wallet with a new tv and college text books =([/QUOTE]

i will see if i can find them. do you care which vader?

[quote name='Animal7390']i will see if i can find them. do you care which vader?[/quote]

yeah, i prefer the one with the mask on, not the reversing one or the one with his face but helmet on.

like this
Darth_Vader-Box.jpg

If you're planning on opening it up and displaying it, it will look identical once you twist the head.

On another note...my TF Mighty Muggs shipped from BBTS :bouncy:

Well if anybody is looking to buy or trade muggs, I have a Jango, Vader V1, 2 C-3POs, a Baroness, and a Vision with a dent in the bottom of the box (going to return it if nobody really wants it).

DAM too bad i dont have dinero.

[quote name='SpazX']Well if anybody is looking to buy or trade muggs, I have a Jango, Vader V1, 2 C-3POs, a Baroness, and a Vision with a dent in the bottom of the box (going to return it if nobody really wants it).[/quote]

is the vader open? how much shipped..? can u hold it for me for 2 weeks? lol

Swansea, MA Toys R Us still has one more TRU Exclusive Punisher for 10.99. The Mugg had a slight mark on it though. I picked up one of the last two for my friend who collects. :)

Yet another wave of SW Muggs goes retailer exclusive: http://jediinsider.com/index.php?catid=8&itemid=11517

This time, it's the Wicket/Wampa/Emperor's Guard/Qui-Gon wave that's an internet retailer exclusive. I can see doing Red Skull/Thanos as an exclusive, as they're relatively obscure characters and one is a Nazi. And I can see doing the last two Indy Muggs as exclusives, since the line was pretty much dead in the water. But I don't understand why a wave of fairly mainstream characters is being pushed as an exclusive. Unless the collectibles market is taking a bigger hit than we even know.

[quote name='SpazX']Well if anybody is looking to buy or trade muggs, I have a Jango, Vader V1, 2 C-3POs, a Baroness, and a Vision with a dent in the bottom of the box (going to return it if nobody really wants it).[/quote]

Whoa, you got a Baroness? How'd you manage that? Not looking to trade but curious to how you got a Baroness already and might be interested in buying if I see the box condition and all that. Lemme know here or PM!

[quote name='Furashu']yeah, i prefer the one with the mask on, not the reversing one or the one with his face but helmet on.

like this
Darth_Vader-Box.jpg
[/quote]

Hey I just bought the 2 face one and I don't want the first version anymore because I find it redundant lol. Would you like to buy it from me? I was going to sell it on ebay but I might as well offer it to you first if you really want it. You can check my feedback at http://mightymuggslounge.proboards80.com/index.cgi? under the name Yosh.

[quote name='yosh']Hey I just bought the 2 face one and I don't want the first version anymore because I find it redundant lol. Would you like to buy it from me? I was going to sell it on ebay but I might as well offer it to you first if you really want it. You can check my feedback at http://mightymuggslounge.proboards80.com/index.cgi? under the name Yosh.[/quote]

how much for it shipped?

is it sealed?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']If you're planning on opening it up and displaying it, it will look identical once you twist the head.

On another note...my TF Mighty Muggs shipped from BBTS :bouncy:[/quote]

I have both and they are slightly different, main thing being the chest piece is different.

Am I the only one who thinks the new pricing for these is kind of a rip off ... I was there from the start buying them when they were reasonably priced ... but 10.99 ... come on ... these aren't worth $10.99 ... especially since the economy continues to slide as the price of toys increases. There's just no way for me to justify the cost anymore ... they still look cool ... but considering they don't "do" anything ... just can't do it. Well, at least not for the one's in stores, maybe the Comic Con exclusives will still be worth it at 15 or so.

Most of us have been taking advantage over Target's temporary price cut of $8.99 per Mugg. $10.99 is just $1 above what they were before...yeah it sucks but $1 won't make me quit collecting them yet.

Definitely mid to late February. I recall seeing something between 21st-23rd.

I know my Target is holding back their stock now, after I bought Wolverine there was only one of him left, then a few days later there were two again, with nothing else added. I'll have to find a geeky employee to see about finding me a shock trooper...

target uses the same item numbers for the different lines of muggs ie star wars, ij, joe, marvel. if someone would be nice enough to post the numbers from the receipts and who they bought on that receipt then it might help alot.

indiana jones - 087-06-0950 - mola ram and swordsman
marvel - 087-06-0187 - silver iron man

also here: http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers...ls-transformers-universe-mighty-muggs-165300/
they have a listing for the transformers muggs dcpi number. 087-06-2077

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I keep forgetting to check the price tag...I believe it's mid February.[/quote]

I want to say it's the 9th.

[quote name='FluxDF']I want to say it's the 9th.[/quote]

Hopefully those Transformers ones hit the DFW area before they go back to 11 bucks.

[quote name='dg7md']Whoa, you got a Baroness? How'd you manage that? Not looking to trade but curious to how you got a Baroness already and might be interested in buying if I see the box condition and all that. Lemme know here or PM![/quote]

I got a baroness and destro at a local target. They're the only ones I've seen so far, which is why I'm only interested in getting rid of the baroness (I like destro and want to keep one). The box is perfect.

I've since traded off the Vader though, I still have a Jango, 2 C-3POs, and the baroness.

Sadly enough, the Mugg's have worn there welcome as the last one I collected was Punisher's and Jigsaws. But I will be trading/selling off almost all except for a couple. Look for a post soon!

I bought one of these awhile ago for my now-ex .. she loves the Hulk, so I picked one up for her. Kind of wish I took it back when we broke up, 'cause they are awesome.

I really want one of those Iron Man ones though.. with the new look Iron Man though. Go figure that it's rare and like, $60+ on eBay. That's ridiculous. I hate how people insanely overprice things like that.

I checked a couple of Targets last night and they had their Mighty Muggs on clearance for $8.99. Picked up Original Spiderman, black Spiderman, Wolverine, and Iron Man.

[quote name='amagon81']I checked a couple of Targets last night and they had their Mighty Muggs on clearance for $8.99. Picked up Original Spiderman, black Spiderman, Wolverine, and Iron Man.[/quote]
If I had read back a couple pages I would see the 8.99 is old news. Oh well.

[quote name='etcrane']Am I the only one who thinks the new pricing for these is kind of a rip off ... I was there from the start buying them when they were reasonably priced ... but 10.99 ... come on ... these aren't worth $10.99 ... especially since the economy continues to slide as the price of toys increases. There's just no way for me to justify the cost anymore ... they still look cool ... but considering they don't "do" anything ... just can't do it. Well, at least not for the one's in stores, maybe the Comic Con exclusives will still be worth it at 15 or so.[/QUOTE]

Much like other trading cards, they don't do anything. That's how collectables are. You pay for stuff you can look at, and that's all they're really good for (IE being displayed).

[quote name='Furashu']they add character to your room.....[/quote]

..or house. Or if you're like me, your car. :lol: I just ordered a Punisher mugg from toysrus.com :)

[quote name='thePhildown']..or house. Or if you're like me, your car. :lol: I just ordered a Punisher mugg from toysrus.com :)[/quote]

Or if your stuck in college like me, your dorm!

i actually have a somewhat noble cause for mine. at least, it started that way...

i've got a 9-month-old son, and i started buying the star wars muggs because they're somewhat more kid friendly. big and chunky. not many small parts. i'm actually buying the mighty muggs for him. and the plan is to use them to help introduce him to star wars, marvel, etc... and eventually pass them on.

[quote name='MasterSun1']Much like other trading cards, they don't do anything. That's how collectables are. You pay for stuff you can look at, and that's all they're really good for (IE being displayed).[/QUOTE]

True to a degree, however they are toys so I have to let them compete with things like Legos and video games when I'm buying them. Lately I've had trouble justifying the purchase compared to certain collectibles that are more interactive (Video game CE's and action figures that do a bit more, can be built, etc). But they have risen in cost to around the same price as smaller, collectible vinyls sold in places like Urban Outfitters. I just have to wonder if Mighty Muggs are truly collectible, since they keep re-releasing the hard to find ones. If they don't hold their value, then they're just another toy ... and judged in that light, they are cool but they don't do much.

bread's done
Back