Feedback
2 (100%)
Mighty Muggs info thread:
Why? Because they are awesome

Target:
9.99 (not on website)

Toys R Us:
10.49 (
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=mighty%20muggs&origkw=Mighty%20muggs&f=Taxonomy/TRUS/2254197&sr=1) I have found them to have the biggest amount, and rarer ones of most of the stores

Wal-Mart:
9.98 (Not online?) Maybe some clearance ones?

Hasbro Store:
Price varies
http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/SearchResults.htm?PG=1&CDT=1218299435
also offer rare and limited Muggs.

Borders: 19.99 (Not online) Pricing is steep, but don't forget some coupons can bring the price down on some rare older ones (I saw Vemon last week) Coupons--
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=177479

Cool Mighty Muggs Blog:

http://mightymuggslounge.blogspot.com/

News

Marvel Wave 3 spotted in-stores.

HAS15331.jpg

LinkinPrime's collection:

mmgsji4.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I love "clearance" prices. When they jack the price up and "clearance" it by $5 to make it look like the sucker gets a deal. There's only two Urban outfitters by me and there 20 and 30 miles away as it is. Maybe I'll find Thor at a store someday. Picked up another Starscream at Target for the kid to play with. Although the wings will go with Shockwaves gun (Can't let the little guy choke on them).

mine actually had rainchecks for the the tf muggs at 8 bucks. i grabbed a few rainchecks also been able to pick up all 4 first wave and really wish i had grabbed the grimlock i saw 2 weeks ago. i also found a couple darth mauls shirtless and revans and picked up 2 plo koons up for trade.

snagged Optimus, Grimlock AND Megatron from Target this morning for $8 each. Didn't even know about the sale until I went in looking for electronic drops. Did get the new dvd of Raiders of the Lost Ark and The Godfather with the bogo $13 sale ($6.50 a dvd isn't bad at all).

Now to find a place to set up my Prime & Grimmy vs Megs fight. (yes, I open my toys). lol

i've been to my walmart, target, kmart and meijers every 2 weeks or so for the past 4 months or so and have only snagged 2 decent ones (captain america and silver surfer) they only ever seem to have 4 different ones in stock (cpt america, silver surfer, the thing and wolverine) :( my stores suck.

[quote name='knightsdwn']So how long will the sale on TF Muggs last at Target? I want to get a chance to pick up Starscream and Grimlock before it ends.[/quote]

Anyone have any info on the end date? I still want to pick up Starscream and Grimlock, especially at $8. Also, I would like to try to get the difference back on the 4 first-wave TF MM or atleast buy a second set and return the first. I won't be able to go to Target until tomorrow.

[quote name='emg28']Anyone have any info on the end date? I still want to pick up Starscream and Grimlock, especially at $8. Also, I would like to try to get the difference back on the 4 first-wave TF MM or atleast buy a second set and return the first. I won't be able to go to Target until tomorrow.[/quote]

I visited Target today and I saw the advertisement stating that the sale ends tomorrow :cry:. Quite a bummer especially since that particular Target only had two Bumblebees in stock.

[quote name='knightsdwn']I visited Target today and I saw the advertisement stating that the sale ends tomorrow :cry:. Quite a bummer especially since that particular Target only had two Bumblebees in stock.[/quote]

Thanks for the bad news. I appreciate it. :cry:

[quote name='hopeunknown']Picked up Indiana Jones and Mutt Williams from K-Mart for $4.80 each. They were $6 clearance but K-Mart has 20% off clearance right now. :)[/quote]

Thanks. I need to go back to K-Mart and get an adjustment on some clearance games... unless the 20% off is over after tonight. :bomb:

[quote name='emg28']Thanks for the bad news. I appreciate it. :cry:

Thanks. I need to go back to K-Mart and get an adjustment on some clearance games... unless the 20% off is over after tonight. :bomb:[/quote]

It was on toys only. Should've mentioned that.

[quote name='SL4IN']Glad to hear Starscream is in stores. I'll hit up my targets this afternoon.[/quote]

me too. wanted one ever since i saw the preview.

i went yesterday but didnt realize stores were closed :bouncy:

[quote name='MasterSun1']Target's price on Transformer muggs are now back to $10.99.[/quote]

dam i was gonna go today to get some, oh well.

omg omg omg woooooooooo
went to target cause i was looking for a track jacket....
was like hmm lets look for cool mighty muggs..

annnddddddd

3439246971_80f04bee8e.jpg

sweettttttttttt
I got one for my friend too , hes the one that introduced me to MMs
10.99 but whatever woo!!!

sorry im so excited for toys.. haha i thought i would never find venom!

[quote name='Furashu']omg omg omg woooooooooo
went to target cause i was looking for a track jacket....
was like hmm lets look for cool mighty muggs..

annnddddddd

3439246971_80f04bee8e.jpg

sweettttttttttt
I got one for my friend too , hes the one that introduced me to MMs
10.99 but whatever woo!!!

sorry im so excited for toys.. haha i thought i would never find venom![/quote]

Bastard. My Target only carries frickin GI Joe muggs (only wave 1 at that..) and Star Wars ones...

Sadly, I had to pass a Darth Revan due to I was spending about $50 on other figures at the time.

Oh snap, I found a Venom when I stopped by Target a few minutes ago...bought it of course. The color on the mouth looks a tad darker then the one I got from the first waves.

Nice going on the Venoms everyone. I gotta snag my girl one, she bought me one marked up for X-Mas for me to finish my collection, this way she won't feel too jipped.

I hope the Jazz and shockwave muggs aint canceled and I would like to see a devastator or omega supreme mighty mugg, that would be awesome.

i found a baroness last night and snatched that right up. also if people are looking for darth revan, they are everywhere here. let me know if you want one

Anyone know when the Marvel wave with Green Goblin will be hitting stores? I'm guessing it's a few waves out, but then again it seems like sometimes these just show up out of the blue.

Jesus, I wanted to resist but I couldn't started with Punisher and Captain America...then Spiderman...then the first wave of G1 Transformers but Bumblebee.....its bad

I found my Starscream and Grimlock too at the cheap target price last week. Very excited about that.

went to soho in nyc
nothing much at kmart (astor place) less than a handful
a bunch at urban (broadway) "on sale" for $14.xx and others at $20ish (upstairs and downstairs)
but no vader =[
going to kmart at 34th and urban at 14th st today (fingeres crossed)

Dunno if anyone posted this or not but picked up some of the Indy ones at 5 below. Indy is alright but I had to get the guy with the monkey. Monkey post poisoned date.

Any word yet on what the Comic Con exclusives will be this year? I saw something on Wikipedia about a Wolverine with retractable claws. I would prefer new figures to another variant.

[quote name='tankass']Dunno if anyone posted this or not but picked up some of the Indy ones at 5 below. Indy is alright but I had to get the guy with the monkey. Monkey post poisoned date.[/QUOTE]

i only saw mutt and monkey man at mine and yes, someone mentioned this already.

I did pick up Mola Ram recently for my sister when I found it for $3, gave it to my kid sister since she found it too cute a figure with that smile and heart in hand.

[quote name='FluxDF']Any word yet on what the Comic Con exclusives will be this year? I saw something on Wikipedia about a Wolverine with retractable claws. I would prefer new figures to another variant.[/quote]
I've heard about the retractable claws Wolverine as well. I've also heard that we're going to be seeing Deadpool this year.

Hower, this is just a rumour and nothing is confirmed yet.

[quote name='FluxDF']Any word yet on what the Comic Con exclusives will be this year? I saw something on Wikipedia about a Wolverine with retractable claws. I would prefer new figures to another variant.[/quote]

Here's the SDCC TF MM announcement.

Today, Hasbro is excited to share with you another awesome Transformers Comic-Con exclusive!

In honor of the 25th Anniversary of the TRANSFORMERS brand, OPTIMUS PRIME, leader of the AUTOBOTS and one of the most well known characters from the TRANSFORMERS brand lore, is getting the popular MIGHTY MUGGS line treatment for San Diego Comic-Con. This special edition OPTIMUS PRIME MIGHTY MUGG figure, which comes with a detachable cannon, shines with a metallic finish and comes in commemorative foil packaging.

Meh.

I really doubt Deadpool will be the Marvel SDCC MM exclusive, as he has *4* figures currently available at retail.

:bomb:

[quote name='manthing']Here's the SDCC TF MM announcement.

Meh.

I really doubt Deadpool will be the Marvel SDCC MM exclusive, as he has *4* figures currently available at retail.

:bomb:[/quote]
wait deadpool isnt out, or was that a joke..

[quote name='Furashu']wait deadpool isnt out, or was that a joke..[/QUOTE]

Figures in general, not necessarily Mighty Mugg.

So the Optimus Prime will essentially be the updated 'movie' version like we got last year with Iron Man.

They'll have a Con exclusive for each line right (Marvel, SW, GI Joe, Transformers?)

bread's done
Back