Feedback
2 (100%)
Mighty Muggs info thread:
Why? Because they are awesome

Target:
9.99 (not on website)

Toys R Us:
10.49 (
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=mighty%20muggs&origkw=Mighty%20muggs&f=Taxonomy/TRUS/2254197&sr=1) I have found them to have the biggest amount, and rarer ones of most of the stores

Wal-Mart:
9.98 (Not online?) Maybe some clearance ones?

Hasbro Store:
Price varies
http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/SearchResults.htm?PG=1&CDT=1218299435
also offer rare and limited Muggs.

Borders: 19.99 (Not online) Pricing is steep, but don't forget some coupons can bring the price down on some rare older ones (I saw Vemon last week) Coupons--
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=177479

Cool Mighty Muggs Blog:

http://mightymuggslounge.blogspot.com/

News

Marvel Wave 3 spotted in-stores.

HAS15331.jpg

LinkinPrime's collection:

mmgsji4.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Any word on when we might see a new marvel wave? TRU has been pulling some muggs out of no where lately. Last Friday, I saw a Dr Doom and Black Suit Spiderman

[quote name='advanced']Do we have any pictures of the Iron Man muggs? I've heard theres supposed to be a few, and not just the Movie one like for the first movie.[/QUOTE]

The number of Muggs in the upcoming Iron Man wave isn't guaranteed, as there's been a number of rumored Waves and rumored Muggs. The wave could consist of any of the following
- Iron Man Mark IV (the suit from Iron Man 2)
- War Machine
- Stealth Suit Iron Man
- Re-issues of any previous Iron Men (including the SDCC version, Mark 1, or the orig)

If they do come out with the rest of the Movie Toys (as has been indicated), it would put them at a March-ish release date.

Just to let you guys know TRU is having a buy 1 get 1 50% off on Mighty Muggs from today until next Thursday. If you haven't picked up the latest Transformers ones yet then this is a good time.

[quote name='sassygnome']is this both instore and online?[/QUOTE]

Most of the ones available at the TRU online store are labeled B1G1 50%, but some of them say "Subscription to Parenting® School Years included!"

[quote name='Kakkarrot23']Online it seems to have been just the transformers when I looked Friday. If you purchased within 90 days from TRU just return and rebuy.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info. Now I need to find that receipt. :)

[quote name='Kakkarrot23']Just to let you guys know TRU is having a buy 1 get 1 50% off on Mighty Muggs from today until next Thursday. If you haven't picked up the latest Transformers ones yet then this is a good time.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info. Picked up a set of Jazz, Shockwave, movie Bumblebee and Optimus today. Did saw another Shockwave and a Grimlock, can pick up if someone needs it, but only if really want it!!

Seems the new Iron Man muggs are working their way across America. Don't think I've heard of any sightings east of the Mississippi, but they have been seen in Texas, Utah, and California (among others).

This wave includes Iron Man Mark VI and War Machine

[quote name='Salamando3000']Seems the new Iron Man muggs are working their way across America. Don't think I've heard of any sightings east of the Mississippi, but they have been seen in Texas, Utah, and California (among others).

This wave includes Iron Man Mark VI and War Machine[/QUOTE]

What part of California, do you know?

Interesting ... I had assumed these new iron man muggs would kill the value of the SDCC LE, but it appears that while the heads are the same, the bodies are very different. Wonder how that will affect the value now.

I am excited as well. Looking for the Iron Man 2 set will give me a temporary MM high for awhile. I hope I can find them soon. One TRU I have near by rarely puts out anything Mugg related but the other store had the new Transformers ones out pretty early.

I am coming in late to the Mugg scene, but I really dug the Galactus that was on SNL last Saturday and now feel the need to pick one up. Should I bother checking local stores, TRU and the like? Looking through this thread it seems that Marvel Wave 4 was clearanced a while ago.

[quote name='blue_volvo']I am coming in late to the Mugg scene, but I really dug the Galactus that was on SNL last Saturday and now feel the need to pick one up. Should I bother checking local stores, TRU and the like? Looking through this thread it seems that Marvel Wave 4 was clearanced a while ago.[/QUOTE]

You can try some K-Mart stores, but your best bet would be to buy from an online retailer -- 'cause the majority of these are long gone, except for the Iron Man 2 Muggs (which just came out) and the Transformers Muggs.

Just an FYI, the TRU I work at is not putting out it's Iron Man 2 muggs until 3/1 when all the other Iron Man 2 toys will be released. So if you don't see them, this could also be the case.

yeah, I definitely want that War Machine. I told myself no more Muggs awhile ago...

As Shaner64 and I always say, "we love Mighty Muggs!"

[quote name='blue_volvo']I am coming in late to the Mugg scene, but I really dug the Galactus that was on SNL last Saturday and now feel the need to pick one up. Should I bother checking local stores, TRU and the like? Looking through this thread it seems that Marvel Wave 4 was clearanced a while ago.[/QUOTE]

it's definitely worth checking... the only marvel muggs my TRU has left is galactus, so... he's not hard to find everywhere!

Just so you know, and this is major YMMV, but my local Shopko (In the mall Green Bay) Had their Mighty Muggs on sale for 4.69. All they had were 2 Asajj Ventress..but if you check yours maybe they have others? Just thought id put it out there for ya guys.

I had my TRU stock check the new Iron Man muggs, and it seems they have no clue when they'll get it in stock. At least it's in their system though.

I'm guessing east coast people can expect it to come near the end of the month or early March and the west coast are starting to stock it now.

actually, i've heard that most of the iron man 2 toys are street dated for release on 3/1 but the mighty muggs are not. still, it seems that many (most?) TRUs are holding their stock or not getting any until that date. so if you can't find anything in-store, that might be why. check back on 3/1 when ALL the iron man 2 stuff hits, and i'll bet these guys are much easier to find nationwide.

I also saw that TRU was clearancing some of the Star Wars muggs at 8.98 I believe. There weren't any good ones at my store though. Man I can't wait to get that War Machine. I may get two just to open one.

Just grabbed the 2 new Iron Man muggs at TRU, they had about 4 or 5 of each left ... evidently the store manager told me an e-mail had been sent out that said it was ok for them to break street date on the Muggs. So you guys who are looking might want to check back soon ... oh and they look sweet (though I'm not quite sure they're as sweet as the SDCC exclusive)

[quote name='etcrane']Just grabbed the 2 new Iron Man muggs at TRU, they had about 4 or 5 of each left ... evidently the store manager told me an e-mail had been sent out that said it was ok for them to break street date on the Muggs. So you guys who are looking might want to check back soon ... oh and they look sweet (though I'm not quite sure they're as sweet as the SDCC exclusive)[/QUOTE]

I'll definitely have to make a stop today as my store hasn't put them out...thanks!

I think I'm going to sell off a good chunk of my mighty muggs, I don't have anywhere to display them right now and there are some I don't really want anyway (I think I went into collector mode and bought way too many of these). I'll put a list here, let me know if you're interested in anything. They're opened, but complete and mint unless noted. Might trade for a few of the newest ones, let me know if you have anything for trade.

And yell at me if you think this shouldn't be in the thread, I just thought it would be my best bet.

GI Joe:
Destro
Cobra Commander
Snake Eyes
Storm Shadow

Indiana Jones:
Indy
Cairo Swordsman
Mola Ram

Marvel:
Movie Wolverine (retractable claws, unopened)
Dr. Doom
Hulk (unopened, I have 2 or 3)
Thing (unopened, I think)
Thanos (unopened, but top flap doesn't stick down)
Jigsaw (unopened, I think)
Ghost Rider (unopened)
Skrull (unopened)
Black Suit Spiderman
Silver Iron Man

Star Wars:
Biggs
Bossk
Jango Fett
Rex
Snowtrooper
Commander Cody

I stopped by TRU this past weekend and didn't see the new Iron Man. I've only seen the newest Optimus Prime, but no Bumblebee in the wild. I'll have to keep checking for the Iron Man.

The only Iron Man 2 item at my TRU is Tony Starch. I think he looks more like a metal gorilla than iron man. Some of the potato heads that they have done looked really nice this one doesn't. I am still itching for my two new muggs.

[quote name='FluxDF']I picked up the new Iron Man and War Machine at TRU tonight. They had a lot more of the new Transformers too.

CIMG0609.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Those are looking sweet. Hope I'm able to actually find these, as I had to buy Punisher and Jigsaw from someone on here.

Reminds me, if anybody has a Punisher they want to sell, PM me. My brother in law wants one bad. :)

There were like 8 of the Iron Man. I snagged the last War Machine.

[quote name='advanced']Reminds me, if anybody has a Punisher they want to sell, PM me. My brother in law wants one bad. :)[/QUOTE]

I might be able to pick up a Punisher for you this weekend. I'll get it to you for cost + shipping. The ToysRUs near my parents had several last weekend when I was checking for the new Iron Man.

[quote name='FluxDF']
I might be able to pick up a Punisher for you this weekend. I'll get it to you for cost + shipping. The ToysRUs near my parents had several last weekend when I was checking for the new Iron Man.[/QUOTE]

That'd be awesome. Let me know. :)

[quote name='advanced']That'd be awesome. Let me know. :)[/QUOTE]

I nabbed one for you. It was $11.90. I tried to look up Flat Rate shipping prices, but couldn't determine which would be best. I'll let you know when I stop by the PO.

[quote name='FluxDF']I nabbed one for you. It was $11.90. I tried to look up Flat Rate shipping prices, but couldn't determine which would be best. I'll let you know when I stop by the PO.[/QUOTE]

Awesome. Just PM me when you do. :)

bread's done
Back