Feedback
2 (100%)
Mighty Muggs info thread:
Why? Because they are awesome

Target:
9.99 (not on website)

Toys R Us:
10.49 (
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=mighty%20muggs&origkw=Mighty%20muggs&f=Taxonomy/TRUS/2254197&sr=1) I have found them to have the biggest amount, and rarer ones of most of the stores

Wal-Mart:
9.98 (Not online?) Maybe some clearance ones?

Hasbro Store:
Price varies
http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/SearchResults.htm?PG=1&CDT=1218299435
also offer rare and limited Muggs.

Borders: 19.99 (Not online) Pricing is steep, but don't forget some coupons can bring the price down on some rare older ones (I saw Vemon last week) Coupons--
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=177479

Cool Mighty Muggs Blog:

http://mightymuggslounge.blogspot.com/

News

Marvel Wave 3 spotted in-stores.

HAS15331.jpg

LinkinPrime's collection:

mmgsji4.png

Last edited by a moderator:
i just snagged a war machine, new iron man, jazz, and shockwave from TRU...so sweet...i need a megatron and starscream...good luck to me

That new Iron Man is fucking BAD ASS. I hope Hasbro.com gets them. I'm buying that in a heartbeat.

I also wish they'd re-release the first Iron Man Movie mugg, I never got that one. :(

I don't know if its been mentioned before, but i was in TJ Maxx yesterday and found a bunch of GI Joe Muggs: Destro, Duke, and Cobra Commander, and that was just at one location. They were all $5.99 a piece.

The new Iron Man Muggs are finally in the east coast! Got my War Machine and Iron Man earlier today. I'm tempted to go back and buy another War Machine just because he looks so bad ass.

At least it's not another Wolverine. Then again, I have just as many Iron Mans. Doesn't anyone else want something new? Whatever happened to Juggernaut, Deadpool, and Magneto? I'd definitely take those over that one any day.

In other news, my local TRU put the Iron Man 2 muggs out. I picked up War Machine to complete my collection yet again until a new wave comes out.

So I'm looking at selling my Might Muggs collection to anyone who gives a good offer heres what it will include, they are all open and they DO NOT include origonal boxes

Han Solo=$4
Luke SkyWalker=$9
ChewBacca=$14
C-3P0=$8
The Thing=$6
Human Torch=$7
Doc Ock=$5
Iron Man=$8
Wolverine=$14
Indiana Jones=$6
Mola Ram=$3
Cairo Swordsman=$4
Cobra Commander=$5
Galactus=$10
Complete Set=$75 and could be lower if you sweet talk me ;)
They are all displayed on a shelf and were basically shelfed since opened and all are in near perfect condition, i'm looking to sell them all as a good start to someones collection or if some of you are interested in a few of them let me know

I was at the East Brunswick, NJ TRU and grabbed a War Machine/Iron Man set. There were 2 Iron Mans as of 1:40pm. I did grab the last war machine. They are amazing.

I'm so jealous of everyone that that already has these Muggs. To the point where I briefly considered buying them off of ebay. Then I decided they weren't worth the markup and that I could wait. I was last at TRU two days ago and most of their Iron Man section was cleared out. I took that as a good sign that perhaps they were going to be putting out the new Iron Man merchandise soon.

You can get War Machine & Iron Man from Toysrus.com. Search mighty muggs and you will find it but without pictures. There is free shipping on orders over 25 & it qualifies

[quote name='Kakkarrot23']You can get War Machine & Iron Man from Toysrus.com. Search mighty muggs and you will find it but without pictures. There is free shipping on orders over 25 & it qualifies[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I just ordered mine. :) A late birthday gift, but a gift all the same.

Can't wait to get my hands on War Machine. He's going up instantly.

[quote name='Kakkarrot23']You can get War Machine & Iron Man from Toysrus.com. Search mighty muggs and you will find it but without pictures. There is free shipping on orders over 25 & it qualifies[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up. I'll probably wander out to TRU today or since it's late, tomorrow to see if they've put out any new Iron Man toys. I just finished putting together a new shelf for my Muggs. The bad thing is that the Marvel shelf is already full with 16 Muggs. Hmm..... Mugg storage.... So complex.

[quote name='crazylikeafox11']Thanks for the heads up. I'll probably wander out to TRU today or since it's late, tomorrow to see if they've put out any new Iron Man toys. I just finished putting together a new shelf for my Muggs. The bad thing is that the Marvel shelf is already full with 16 Muggs. Hmm..... Mugg storage.... So complex.[/QUOTE]

Tell me about it! I can keep 8 on top of my two DVD racks, and then 8 in front of my TV if I position them 'just right'. If I don't, its 7, as one gets put away because the clicker won't work. Since I have all of the Marvel muggs, the only I collect, but two, that means I only get to display 16 of the 29, soon 31, I own, so I'm have to cycle through them every few months.

Picking just 16 is hard work.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']So the Muggs officially release tomorrow or Tuesday?[/QUOTE]

Officially they should be out with the rest of the Iron Man 2 stuff tomorrow (March 1).

[quote name='knotfan123']are there new ones coming out tomorrow or this week? im confused[/QUOTE]

war machine and iron man were to be released march 1st nationwide with all other iron man 2 toys (non-muggs). some stores got them on the sales floor early though.

Stopped by again today. My TRU is restocked on Iron Man 2 toys, but there's not a spot for any Marvel Mighty Muggs whatsoever. =( I want them now. I don't want to have to wait for shipping.

**Edit**
Just saw LinkinPrime's comment about missing the online stock and checked TRU's website. Poop. If my store doesn't get them, I'll be super sad. I guess I better call them to see if they plan on getting them in.

**Edit**
I always thought the people that worked at my local TRU were special. I just called and now they're telling me that they have no way of knowing what they ordered (in general, not just relating to the Iron Man 2 Muggs) until they get the truck in. Then I was told that their next truck doesn't come in until Wednesday and they're basically getting two trucks a day so I should continue to check back. *facepalm* Anyone know of any surefire ways to check if my store is even getting the Muggs? Perhaps an item number or something would be helpful?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='crazylikeafox11'] Anyone know of any surefire ways to check if my store is even getting the Muggs? Perhaps an item number or something would be helpful?[/QUOTE]

I used the item number "354857". If you ask someone at customer service to look it up for you, they should be able to tell you if they have any in-stock and if they are expecting a shipment on a specific day.

Good luck!

Hey I am just wandering do these Muggs have a resale value at some points . Because my ToysRUs has a lot of them and I was wandering if I stocked up on them if they would have a HIGH resale value ?

[quote name='AndrewsAwesome4']Hey I am just wandering do these Muggs have a resale value at some points . Because my ToysRUs has a lot of them and I was wandering if I stocked up on them if they would have a HIGH resale value ?[/QUOTE]

Somewhat unlikely ... plus I think the market for Muggs has cooled, as even the rarest have seen their value decrease over the past 6 months (SDCC Iron Man, Venom, etc). It's possible that some of them still may be worth something over time, but I wouldn't stock up on these new Iron Man Muggs with the thought to make money later. If anything, shipping kills a nice chunk of the profit, as you pretty much have to ship via priority due to size and weight restrictions.

[quote name='knightsdwn']I used the item number "354857". If you ask someone at customer service to look it up for you, they should be able to tell you if they have any in-stock and if they are expecting a shipment on a specific day.

Good luck![/QUOTE]

Thanks. I'll drop by tonight and see if they can't look up that item number.

I'm looking to sell the following muggs but I don't know how to price them because Amazon has a large range in price and eBay doesn't have many examples.

Iron Man (wave 1)
Dr. Doom
Black Spiderman
Indiana Jones

All new in box

[quote name='PenguinoMF']I'm looking to sell the following muggs but I don't know how to price them because Amazon has a large range in price and eBay doesn't have many examples.

Iron Man (wave 1)
Dr. Doom
Black Spiderman
Indiana Jones

All new in box[/QUOTE]

I still need a black suit spiderman.... :D I'll pm you a possible starting price.

Stopped by my local TRU today with hopes of a War Machine. Nothing but older Muggs .. but there was a Baroness MM on the shelf that I was ULTRA tempted to buy. I have never seen one in person before.

Oh, but there was a spot for the Iron Man 2 Muggs .. and there was, in fact, a Mark VI Iron Man. But I didn't want that one! lol

my store decided to put out iron man 2 stuff a day late, i suppose. i picked up both iron man and war machine today. looks like they only got one case of muggs though, so i'm glad i got there before someone else did!

[quote name='HydroX']there was a Baroness MM on the shelf that I was ULTRA tempted to buy. I have never seen one in person before.[/QUOTE]

I would be super stoked if you would pick that up for me. I'll reimburse cost + shipping. :bouncy:

[quote name='FluxDF']I would be super stoked if you would pick that up for me. I'll reimburse cost + shipping. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

I'll stop by tomorrow and if it's still there I'll pick it up for you. I actually stashed it in case I wanted to go back and buy it for myself.. lol

I received my Iron Man and War Machine muggs today from TRU.com. They shipped them UPS Basic when they told me UPS Ground. Well worth the wait anyway, as they look amazing in person. War Machine is awesome. The removable turrets can be held in his hand like a gun. I put them up in front of my TV close to the way they look on the movie poster.

Can't wait for SDCC and Hasbro to put that flip up visor Iron Man on their website.

Wanting War Machine, Venom, and Hulk mighty muggs. :(

Will pay $15 shipped for WM, $20 shipped for Venom, and $10 shipped for hulk. Let me know.
Wanting new, but if not...a little discount would suffice. :)

[quote name='style_unseen']Wanting War Machine, Venom, and Hulk mighty muggs. :(

Will pay $15 shipped for WM, $20 shipped for Venom, and $10 shipped for hulk. Let me know.
Wanting new, but if not...a little discount would suffice. :)[/QUOTE]

Lol ... $20 for a new Venom shipped ... uhm, all I can say is goodluck with that

[quote name='etcrane']Lol ... $20 for a new Venom shipped ... uhm, all I can say is goodluck with that[/QUOTE]

I have to agree with this guy. My girl got me Venom a few X-Mas' ago and it cost her $50 for one that had been opened at one point. Good luck with that.

[quote name='etcrane']Lol ... $20 for a new Venom shipped ... uhm, all I can say is goodluck with that[/QUOTE]
Prices for that rose up, eh? :(

Well guess I'll have to pay a little extra for it then. >_

My TRU finally has a place for the new Iron Man 2 Muggs. Unfortunately, said space is empty. Oh well. I'll be picking up God of War 3 on Tuesday for the gift card so I'll eventually get free Muggs basically. =)

War Machine, huh? I'll have to keep an eye out. That came out of nowhere.

Too bad they're just using the Muggs now as tie-in marketing over a standalone product as they were before. They had a good run, they released a TON for most toy lines to release and covered a lot of ground. I'm still hoping we'll get those X-Men and Spider-Man ones they showed a while back but I won't hold my breath. It's been, what, two years or something?

If I get that War Machine my collection will be complete.

[quote name='dg7md']War Machine, huh? I'll have to keep an eye out. That came out of nowhere.

Too bad they're just using the Muggs now as tie-in marketing over a standalone product as they were before. They had a good run, they released a TON for most toy lines to release and covered a lot of ground. I'm still hoping we'll get those X-Men and Spider-Man ones they showed a while back but I won't hold my breath. It's been, what, two years or something?

If I get that War Machine my collection will be complete.[/QUOTE]

They'll turn up as Entertainment Earth exclusives probably.

bread's done
Back