Mike Tyson. Most ridiculous person alive.

[quote name='CrimGhost']Hahaha never knew he converted to Islam.[/quote]

It's kind of scary that he is still allowed to walk the streets IMO. He's straight psycho.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']It's kind of scary that he is still allowed to walk the streets IMO. He's straight psycho.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm surprised he can walk..."HIS BACK IS BROKEN"

Agreed that the guy is just insane some times. Some of the stuff he said in that video is completely over the top and something that no person in their right mind would probably say. Isn't there supposed to be a movie about him coming out soon, though? I'd love to see his life story.

I love the scene where He's with Don King and tyson just walks away and rips off his mic....and there's don king...sitting alone...twirling his little flag pathetically.

First off, I don't excuse any of his worst behavior, but Tyson could have been the best boxer of all time if Cus D'Amato hadn't died. I think Cus was the last one in his life that didn't try to exploit him as a meal ticket. Don King is the devil.

I'm getting ready to watch this again, that was hilarious.

Highlights:

-Shut the fuck up white boy or i'll fuck you in the ass until you love me

-*woman says something* I only do interviews with women that i'm fornicating with so unless you want to fornicate i think you should stop talking

-I wish you people had children so i could kick them in the fucking head and stomp on their testicles

-I broke my back. *guy asks what part, a vertebrae?* Mikes response: Spinal.

Personally this is some of the funniest shit i've ever seen. He was a hell of a boxer until the end of his career.

"my style is impetuous
my defense is impregnable
and I'm just ferocious
I want your heart
I want to eat his children."

Don't mess with Mike, he will eat your kids.

That has to be one of the funniest things I've ever seen.. thanks Guile!

"Wow, wasn't that a bizarre individual?" - had to LOL

SSHPINAL!

[quote name='CrimGhost']Hahaha never knew he converted to Islam.[/QUOTE]

This is the problem, most peole only know hearsay and never actually get any facts.

[quote name='dcfox']Agreed that the guy is just insane some times. Some of the stuff he said in that video is completely over the top and something that no person in their right mind would probably say. Isn't there supposed to be a movie about him coming out soon, though? I'd love to see his life story.[/QUOTE]

There was one coming out eventually, and talks of some quality stars playing the part (Jaime Foxx)

There are many documentaries though that give you a better look at him and they can be rented or bought for cheap as ever now.

The worst part is that he has been ridiculed his whole life, and attacked, so eventually he started lashing out and not putting up with the shit. If you come across any video of him actually out in public he is really nice. Most boxers have some issues personally or emotionally if you follow the sport you would realize that.

Heres a good site I have been apart of since it opened.

Tysontalk.com
And there is actually a topic there about Mike Giving Jaime Foxx his go ahead as playing his part.

I am a fan of Mike and could give a rats ass what people think.

[quote name='MrBadExample']First off, I don't excuse any of his worst behavior, but Tyson could have been the best boxer of all time if Cus D'Amato hadn't died. I think Cus was the last one in his life that didn't try to exploit him as a meal ticket. Don King is the devil.[/QUOTE]

Perfectly stated actually...

and there were some talks of Hollyfield Tyson 3... it would be like watching two old guys fight, but I would be there if I could.

I hadn't seen the unedited version of I'll fuck you til you love me.

He was so dominating. If he hadn't screwed up so much stuff outside of the ring he probably could have given Jordan a run as far as the biggest endorser in sports.

[quote name='wubb']He was so dominating. If he hadn't screwed up so much stuff outside of the ring he probably could have given Jordan a run as far as the biggest endorser in sports.[/quote]He's never been the most eloquent speaker and the mainstream audience probably would have a hard time relating to him as a pitch man. Besides, there's not too many products where Tyson would fit as a spokesman, so I don't think he would've ever approached Jordan's endorsing prowess.

EEARIOS.jpg

[quote name='wubb']I hadn't seen the unedited version of I'll fuck you til you love me.

He was so dominating. If he hadn't screwed up so much stuff outside of the ring he probably could have given Jordan a run as far as the biggest endorser in sports.[/quote]

At least we got this...

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYR_acwm0VQ[/MEDIA]

One of my favorites ever.

That box of Feario's should be given to Lennox Lewis' children XD!
(Tyson once threatened to eat his kids)

Sometimes I feel sort of bad for Tyson. I think if he hadn't gone to prison for committing rape (which I personally don't believe he did)...he might not have become nearly as messed up and drugged up (not recreational but prescription) as he has been. There were times in the past where he looked like he would turn the corner (he was on jimmy kimmel with a segment on pigeons that was actually fairly poignant), but he's always regressed into a modicum of mediocrity.

He has always been fairly candid when he's in a lucid and coherent state. Not eloquent, mind you, but forthright and becoming. The reason I don't think he committed the rape afterwards is because he said something that seemed sincere and genuine to his personality (yet highly perturbing): it was something along the lines of "I didn't rape that bitch, but if I find her, I will now!'

He's almost like a child-actor gone wrong to an exponential degree. He hit the big time early, lost to buster douglas, and went to jail for rape. 20 years ago, people would have been scared shitless to mock tyson in any capacity. Say what you will about the man, but no one can deny that in his prime, tyson was truly a force to be reckoned with.

[quote name='darkcecil32']Sometimes I feel sort of bad for Tyson.[/quote]

There's always one.

I'll never understand it though - so many ppl are so much more deserving of sympathy then a psychotic lunatic like Tyson.

Kind of sad in a way. I'd really be interested in a big movie about his life, even those 9 minutes of clips were really intriguing and sometimes humorous.

Unfortunately, that 'interview' around the 7:20 mark cuts off right before the interviewer says one of my favorite sports-related soundbytes: "Class act, Mike."

I really might almost enjoy his outrageous and profane statements if he had even a thimble's worth of wit behind them. As it is, he comes across as some manifestation of a violent id that's at once horrifying and pathetic (the closer you are to him, the more it's the former over the latter).

(And now, I wait for someone on my "Ignore" list to post "wow he makes even less sense than jolydwarf..i didnt think that wuz possable".)

eh its a mixed bag with that one. on one hand you know he was abused and has mental problems and due to his quick rise to fame he got used and screwed over by alot of people looking to make a buck off of his abilities. that sucks. but on the other hand he is one of the scariest fuckers on this earth. hes one of those people youd hate to be locked in an elevator with because you know chances are you wont come out of it the way you came in. hes like a human zombie in that hes all animal instinct an occasionally he can string together some words in a human like manner an use tools and such.

he definelty had spilt personalities. one kind of childish and the other wild. he reminds me alot of that character jet li played called Danny. i forget the name of the movie but basically he was raised as a child to be a kind fo human guard dog.

bread's done
Back