Minecraft 360 (Physical Copy) Pre-Order $16.99 at Newegg

MochaRaf

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hey folks,

Did a quick search and didn't see anything come up on the first page regarding this Pre-order price so I figured I'd mention it since it is such a great game!

Newegg is currently taking Pre-orders for the physical edition of Minecraft (Xbox 360) for $16.99. I know it isn't exactly the biggest discount, but the game is well worth the price at $20 so why not save $3 and get 3 business day free shipping if you are planning on picking it up anyways?

The game will be released on 06/04/2013, and here is the link:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16874103326

Great find OP! I've always been thinking about getting it for 360 (had it for pc for a long time now!) So I will be all over a physical copy. A CE of this would be pretty neat to!

[quote name='thefurrypanda']good deal. If only amazon had this preorder. siiigggh[/QUOTE]

Use the "tell us about a lower price" option, if enough people submit it they may lower the price. I already have the game but ill submit a request to help those people out with Amazon credit.

This was mentioned a couple weeks back actually. Decent deal, but I will hold out for a sale on the digital version (I know, super unlikely, but one can hope), mainly because this is the type of game I'd like on my HDD (like Skyrim, good popping back into every now and then), and also because newegg charges me tax, so I'd only save about $1.50:bomb:

bread's done
Back