Minerva's Den DLC

Ruahrc

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hey guys. Just started playing through Bioshock 2. I happened to look in the marketplace at the DLC and noticed that the Minervas Den addon was only 400MSP. Is this a temporary sale or a new lowered price? If it's a temp sale I'll pick it up, but if it is a new powered price I might wait until I have finished the game to see if I really like it first. I heard the DLC was good and 400pts is a reasonable amount, but I'd rather not buy just yet unless it is like a DOTW thing.

Ruahrc

It definitely sounds like a sale price, but I'd jump on it either way. Minerva's Den is the best single player dlc I've ever played for any game. In fact, Minerva's Den is better than the Bioshock 2 single player campaign. Get it!

4-5 hours or so. It is excellent. Great story and character.

Might take a bit longer too if you search for all the vacuum bots for that achievement.

Ahaha you'd think with the "intergration" of the games for windows marketplace into xbox.com that the PC version would be discounted too :(

I followed up and indeed this is just a (fortunately-timed) DOTW. I picked it up and will likely play it when I beat the single player game

Thanks

Ruahrc

Yeah, Minerva's Den is Bioshock on 10 cans of Red Bull.

I'd give it a tie for best DLC expansion with General Knoxx for Borderlands. It's a no brainer for 400 points.

[quote name='VANDALHEART']Minerva's Den is the best single player dlc I've ever played for any game. [/QUOTE]

Truth.

bread's done
Back