Mini Contests Code Thread

Solid Scarecrow

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
I didnt realize until recently that in the code drop section your not suppose to do contest in the thread, so this is a thread to do mini contest for your codes

* No trading or begging for codes please

Battlefield 3 recon avatar suit, first to post the movie wins

"Listen. Since I've met you I've nearly been incinerated, drowned, shot at, and chopped into fish bait. We're caught in the middle of something sinister here, my guess is dad found out more than he was looking for and until I'm sure, I'm going to continue to do things the way I think they should be done."

Name the movie from the quote for a battlefield 3 recon avatar suit

"Fellows, let's be reasonable, huh? This is not the time or the place to perform some kind of a half-assed autopsy on a fish... And I'm not going to stand here and see that thing cut open and see that little Kintner boy spill out all over the dock"

Ada Wong is first mentioned in the first Resident Evil, in a letter written by a dying researcher, named John.

Edit: Darn. Better luck next time. ;)

[quote name='Jragon']Ada Wong is first mentioned in the first Resident Evil, in a letter written by a dying researcher, named John.

Edit: Darn. Better luck next time. ;)[/QUOTE]

You were SO close!
My first time winning anything on here, but best of luck to you!

[quote name='thegnarstar']You were SO close!
My first time winning anything on here, but best of luck to you![/QUOTE]

In that case, I'm glad you won. Didn't really want the code anyway. It's just I can't back down from free stuff. ;)

Recon male avatar suit , name that movie, first to post wins

"Today is history. Today will be remembered. Years from now the young will ask with wonder about this day. Today is history and you are part of it. Six hundred years ago when elsewhere they were footing the blame for the Black Death, Casimir the Great - so called - told the Jews they could come to Krakow. They came. They trundled their belongings into the city. They settled. They took hold. They prospered in business, science, education, the arts. With nothing they came and with nothing they flourished. For six centuries there has been a Jewish Krakow. By this evening those six centuries will be a rumor. They never happened. Today is history"

bread's done
Back