Mini Ninja's $9.99 Out of Stock

I would bite but Newegg just had the Mk vs. DC deal and I bit on that, waited 2 weeks for it to come to find out that it was "lost in transit"...I'll stick to gohastings and amazon.

Told amazon about the lower price to try and help you guys out. Maybe it will work who knows. I may get it from them since I have credit there, but between work, and starting classes, and a pretty big backlog, I still may pass on this interesting looking title.

I usually stay away from kiddie/chibi games but with the low price and positive reviews, I figured why not? In for one, thanks OP.

This is a very decent casual game, for the now $10. Heck even at $15 a month or so ago, it was a pretty nice find. Newegg has been doing a good job at moving the prices around on their ps3/xbox 360 games the last month or so.

Nothing worse than stagnant prices for new (as in non-used, not recently released) games month after month.

Good job Newegg, that and its one of the few places I can shop online and dodge sales tax and get free shipping on almost any size of order. Almost makes up for no chance of building up credit there.

If this were the PS3 version I'd be in for one. Got rid of my PS3 copy awhile ago, but would add it back to my collection for a mere 10 bucks.

[quote name='eastx']Please, someone remove the apostrophe from the thread title.[/QUOTE]

No, it was my damn thread title, wtf. :applause:

[quote name='e Skrilla']I would bite but Newegg just had the Mk vs. DC deal and I bit on that, waited 2 weeks for it to come to find out that it was "lost in transit"...I'll stick to gohastings and amazon.[/QUOTE]

gohastings has horrible customer service and screwed me

[quote name='Jabrim']No, it was my damn thread title, wtf. :applause:[/QUOTE]

You see, an apostrophe is used either in contractions or to show possession.

A contraction is when we shorten two words like do not into don't.

Possession shows that something belongs to someone. For instance, Jabrim's punctuation needs work. See, the punctuation in that sentence belongs to you.

Now, the game's title is Mini Ninjas. The Ninjas is plural (there's more than one ninja). The title does not reference anything that belongs to the ninjas, nor is ninjas a contraction for anything. Thus you inserted an unnecessary apostrophe.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='eastx']You see, an apostrophe is used either in contractions or to show possession.

A contraction is when we shorten two words like do not into don't.

Possession shows that something belongs to someone. For instance, Jabrim's punctuation needs work. See, the punctuation in that sentence belongs to you.

Now, the game's title is Mini Ninjas. The Ninjas is plural (there's more than one ninja). The title does not reference anything that belongs to the ninjas, nor is ninjas a contraction for anything. Thus you inserted an unnecessary apostrophe.[/QUOTE]
Are you an English teacher/major or are you just OCD about grammar? Not flaming, just legitemately curious.

[quote name='eastx']I'm an English teacher. :)[/QUOTE]
That's cool. It was my favorite subject in all levels of schooling. Although I always felt a bit sorry for English teachers, since the English language has been abused and mutilated so much (through urban slang, Internet, texting, etc.), their job just gets harder and harder every year. *sigh* Thinking about this makes me think of the movie Idiocracy, which makes me sad.

Sorry for derailing the thread, everyone should buy Mini Ninjas!

If you like being ignorant, that's your business. I'm sure it has many advantages, but my gut tells me smarter is better.

[quote name='eastx']If you like being ignorant, that's your business. I'm sure it has many advantages, but my gut tells me smarter is better.[/QUOTE]

Amen. Why people take pride in being ignorant or wrong is simply beyond me.

bread's done
Back