Mini Ninjas Lightning deal - 2PM PT, 10/04/09

dcm1602

CAGiversary!
Havent announced what system its for yet but 2PM pdt its the lighting deal on amazon.

Could be worth grabbing if the price is right.

Mini Ninjas PS3
List Price: $49.99
Amazon's Price: $46.99 (6% off)
Gold Box Discount: - $14.00

Gold Box Price: $32.99 (34% off)

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldnt count on it going to 20.

The trade in value (on gamefly) is 26.25. But even for 30$ + ECA the game will cost less than it trades in for.

And thats assuming you cant find somewhere with a TIV greater than that.

Amazons TIV for the 360 version is 29$.

Now you guys got me excited that it will be $20. Damn you, you're getting my expectations up. I might bite at $30 though.

It's not going to be $20. This was just their DOTD a week or so ago, but only $10 off and only for Wii. Whichever platform it's for this time, I'd expect it to be $10 off list price again.

[quote name='dcm1602']Havent announced what system its for yet but 2PM pdt its the lighting deal on amazon.

Could be worth grabbing if the price is right.[/QUOTE]

how do you know thats what it is?

I want to play this, was thinking about just renting it though. Would buy for 20 but not sure about 30. I wanted to get it from that Gohastings.com deal but couldn't find 2 other $40 games I wanted--Overlord II didn't count for the sale online and they didn't have Mini Ninjas used in store.

This game is quite fun. If it's for a system you own, and the price is good 25 or 20, pick it up! I purchased it at launch with a 30 dollar gift card.

[quote name='Killrig']This game is quite fun. If it's for a system you own, and the price is good 25 or 20, pick it up! I purchased it at launch with a 30 dollar gift card.[/QUOTE]

where?

[quote name='AoA']Now you guys got me excited that it will be $20. Damn you, you're getting my expectations up. I might bite at $30 though.
iy.gif
[/QUOTE]
I am tired of waiting for this as well, I am just going to jump and bite.

[quote name='orntar']how do you know thats what it is?[/QUOTE]The description says it all.
Control animals, enemies and the powers of nature with Kuji magic!
If you play the demo or read the description of the game, you'll see that all of those elements are part of it.

Just finished the demo...light hearted ninja fun. the only part that gets old quickly is the evil samurai all mumbling jibberish japanese and putting in the words mini ninja everytime they detect you. Hopefull it's a great price and comes out for one of the systems I have. (excluding the PC)

==|=======-

Mini Ninjas PS3
List Price: $49.99
Amazon's Price: $46.99 (6% off)
Gold Box Discount: - $14.00

Gold Box Price: $32.99 (34% off)

Comments | (4)

Discount applied at checkout.
One per customer.

ps3

major pass

I have a ps3, but I'd rather get most games on the 360 unless there is some clear advantage to having the ps3 version. Damn, I was looking forward to it.

[quote name='doodofdoods']I can get it for $19 with a triple stack.[/QUOTE]

Keep your burgers to yourself.

holy crap mang, the game isn't even a month old yet...a $20 price tag would be rather premature. I'm hoping it'll drop during the holiday rush.

In for 1...and Amazon automatically applied my $10 off future video game purchase deal from Kingdom Hearts 365/2 Days so it was even cheaper!

bread's done
Back