Minnesota Deals Topic

gameguy22006

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Thought I'd go ahead and create a topic for Minnesota. As usual, be sure to include specific info such as the store's location when posting a deal (and of course, information about the deal itself). Enjoy! :)

yea, I'd love a 120gb drive. upgrading from 20 to 60 just doesn't seem worth it.

a PM (or just posting a sighting) would be appreciated.

[quote name='BattleChicken']I'm still trying to find a 360 120 gig HD anywhere. I haven't been able to find one at CC or Target. If anyone sees one in the wild, please PM me about it.

I'm getting low on space. Too much rock band content.[/quote]

[quote name='One4Deuce']I'm looking for the same. :([/quote]

[quote name='HeyBeerman']yea, I'd love a 120gb drive. upgrading from 20 to 60 just doesn't seem worth it.

a PM (or just posting a sighting) would be appreciated.[/quote]

did you read my post just a few up this page? I am sure it is gone now as I saw it before BF.

[quote name='rmb']did you read my post just a few up this page? I am sure it is gone now as I saw it before BF.[/quote]

I think I hit that store the next day looking for one, (before I read your post) and I didn't see any.

I've been to quite a few CCs and targets with no luck. I'm thinking I may just break down and buy a refurb from Gamestop for $90, or do Amazon or something.

Guys, next time Gamestop has a % off accessories coupon, just get a used 120GB there.

They're $100 w/o coupons/EDGE,

It's what I did 2-3 months ago for $70, and I've had *0* problems with it

[quote name='manthing']Guys, next time Gamestop has a % off accessories coupon, just get a used 120GB there.

It's what I did 2-3 months ago for $70, and I've had *0* problems with it[/quote]

Actually I did the same thing just about 2-3 months ago as well. No problems to report here either and cheap!

[quote name='BattleChicken']I think I hit that store the next day looking for one, (before I read your post) and I didn't see any.

I've been to quite a few CCs and targets with no luck. I'm thinking I may just break down and buy a refurb from Gamestop for $90, or do Amazon or something.[/quote]
Yea that store keeps the clearance stuff on the endcap closest to the pharmacy, right by all the overpriced hdmi cables. I am sure it was gone. Keep an eye out in the cd's and movie section as well. That is where I snagged scene it

[quote name='manthing']Guys, next time Gamestop has a % off accessories coupon, just get a used 120GB there.

It's what I did 2-3 months ago for $70, and I've had *0* problems with it[/quote]

Thats a good call -- its what I've resorted to doing worst case.

the only 'problem' with getting a refurb from Gamestop is it doesn't come with the data transfer cable -- BUT I can request one from Microsoft for free, if memory serves.. so that only affects me if I plan poorly.

I almost bit at the $90 after edge last night.. that's how desperate I'm getting for more space.

Rogue Galaxy (PS2) is $10 at the Eagan Best Buy.

I bought one for a friend, and one for myself -- they rang up at $40, but they're in some $10 bin, so they marked them down for me. YMMV.

Has anyone been able to score any of these crazy Target clearance deals??? I'm considering going to a bunch of stores tomorrow to hopefully get lucky. Any success stores? Or failures for that matter?

Target at 7 & 101
Spider-Man 3 is $7.50
DMC4 is $15
Bad Company is $12.50
Beijing Games was $21 I think?

Target at 7 & 169
PS3 GTA4 Big Boxes $63
Jericho for $40

Target at Excelsior and 100
Can't ever find anything in this store

Haven't checked EP/Chan yet

[quote name='nasum']Target at 7 & 101
Spider-Man 3 is $7.50
DMC4 is $15
Bad Company is $12.50
Beijing Games was $21 I think?

Target at 7 & 169
PS3 GTA4 Big Boxes $63
Jericho for $40

Target at Excelsior and 100
Can't ever find anything in this store

Haven't checked EP/Chan yet[/quote]

I saw 2 Xbox 360 GTA4 Collectors Edition (Big Box) at the one off of 494 (Exit 23, dunno the cross street.) tagged for $63 if someone is still looking for that. Also a bunch of overpriced crap games and PSP Final Fantasy Tactics for $4.98. Dunno if that's worth it since I don't own a PSP but seemed cheap for a FF game.

[quote name='manthing']Define crazy[/QUOTE]
Well I guess I'm specifically looking for the following...

[207-22-0163] Condemned 2 (added 08-04-08) (price updated: 09-10-08)
[207-22-0195] Kane and Lynch (added 08-30-08) (price updated: 09-15-08)

[207-22-0238] Battlefield: Bad Company (added 10-27-08) (price updated: 11-24-08)
[207-22-0226] The Club (added 08-09-08) (price updated: 09-10-08)

[207-22-0216] Devil May Cry 4 (added 11-06-08) (price updated: 12-02-08)
[207-22-0249] Grid (added 08-30-08) (price updated: 09-22-08)
[207-22-0213] Lost Odyssey (added 08-30-08) (price updated: 09-22-08)
[207-22-0231] Ninja Gaiden 2 (added 10-27-08) (price updated: 11-17-08)
[207-22-0269] Pure (added 10-27-08) (price updated: 11-17-08)

[207-00-0874] Microsoft wireless racing wheel (added 10-27-08) (price updated: 12-04-08)

[207-00-0686] 120GB hard drive (added 10-27-08) (price updated: 11-30-08)

Yeah, I'd at least strongly consider any of those.

[quote name='One4Deuce']Well I guess I'm specifically looking for the following...
Condemned 2 (added 08-04-08)
Kane and Lynch (added 08-30-08)

Battlefield: Bad Company
The Club (added 08-09-08)

Devil May Cry 4
Grid
Lost Odyssey
Ninja Gaiden 2
Pure
Microsoft wireless racing wheel
120GB hard drive (added 10-27-08)

Yeah, I'd at least strongly consider any of those.[/quote]

Of you're list, the only one you have a reasonable chance with is DMC4. Most stores have over a dozen copies, but some stores still are at the $30 price. The St Paul Midway store had over a dozen marked at $15 on Monday.

You might get lucky and find NG2, BC, and Pure.

LO, HDD, Kane&Lynch, Condemned, Grid and The Club are all long gone. All but the HDD have been hit those prices in September.

Has anybody found Uncharted Drake's Fortune at a target for what's listed in that thread, about the target deals? Let a lone find the game at target. I rented it and have to return it today and I liked it a lot.

I refuse to go pay $60 for that game at Best Buy or Walmart!

[quote name='manthing']Of you're list, the only one you have a reasonable chance with is DMC4. Most stores have over a dozen copies, but some stores still are at the $30 price. The St Paul Midway store had over a dozen marked at $15 on Monday.

You might get lucky and find NG2, BC, and Pure.

LO, HDD, Kane&Lynch, Condemned, Grid and The Club are all long gone. All but the HDD have been hit those prices in September.[/quote]

I almost bit on NG2 for 30.. glad I waited.

I ... MAY ... have hidden the only copy of NG2 the target I was at when I saw it was on clearance... so I just might pick it up.

I was waiting for DMC4 to drop to $15. I'm picking that up this weekend.

[quote name='MAGfuz']Has anybody found Uncharted Drake's Fortune at a target for what's listed in that thread, about the target deals? Let a lone find the game at target. I rented it and have to return it today and I liked it a lot.
[/quote]

I've seen Uncharted for $30 around here.

[quote name='manthing']I've seen Uncharted for $30 around here.[/quote]

Was it new? and if so where? I went looking yesterday and the cheapest I found it was for $40 at a gamecrazy, $35 with VIP card.

[quote name='MAGfuz']Was it new? and if so where? I went looking yesterday and the cheapest I found it was for $40 at a gamecrazy, $35 with VIP card.[/quote]

Yeah, it was new.

I saw it for $30 at the Midway St Paul Super Target a week or 2 back.

But it might become like the first Motorstorm since it's included in a PS3 bundle. Then again, the sales of a $500 bundle in this economy will probably be less than the Motorstorm bundle.

Anyone have luck with the Rock Band 2 deal at the TRU in Maplewood? I don't even remember if it's still there but it was the closest one to me. Thanks!

Yes ToysrUs Maplewood is still there.. I might call tomorrow to see if they have any RB2 in...All though I have RB2 and the RB1 drums, GH guitars... not sure what I would do with my old stuff...

Not sure if there are any collectors here but the Apple Valley Good Will had like 10-15 Sega Master System games, 2.99, looked to be in average condition. Great Baseball was in there, it actually was a great baseball game for its time.

Target in Stillwater has some decent clearenced items.

PS3 Grand Theft Auto 4 SE - 44.95
PS3 Drake's Fortune Uncharted - 29.xx

DMC4 was still 30 and I didn't notice anything else out of the ordinary but the GTA4 had about 6 or 7 of them on the shelf when I was there. Not a bad deal.

[quote name='NoobHammer']Target in Stillwater has some decent clearenced items.

PS3 Grand Theft Auto 4 SE - 44.95
PS3 Drake's Fortune Uncharted - 29.xx

DMC4 was still 30 and I didn't notice anything else out of the ordinary but the GTA4 had about 6 or 7 of them on the shelf when I was there. Not a bad deal.[/quote]
If you just want GTA 4 to play the game it is $14.99 at blockbuster video used. Also all $14.99 and less games are b1g1 free.

I found Age of Conan mmo (6 of them) at goodwill in saint paul for 5 bucks. I think its worth the price for 30 days. which incidently it just enough time finish the supposely best area in the game.

damn it. Stillwater is quite a bit of ways for me. I want uncharted for $30, lol. Oh well, I guess I can live without it for now.

[quote name='nintendokid']Have you seen? X360 120GB HDD at CC Roseville, Maplewood or Woodbury?[/quote]
May be easier to just get a used one at gamestop when they have their next 20-30% off accessories coupon. If you want I can pm you next time I see it.

[quote name='Idx86']I saw several copies of GTA4 @ $14.99 on Friday night in EP Blockbuster.[/quote]

I was going to run in there last night to see what games they had for the b1g1, don't need GTA though. Great deal for the price.

Just wanted to say Merry Christmas fellow Minnesotans... hope you guys have a great, safe holiday and that some games find their way into your hands.

Thank you One4Deuce, Merry Christmas to you as well! I received Left 4 Dead in my stocking; how did Santa know I wanted that?

[quote name='bmsdaddy']Thank you One4Deuce, Merry Christmas to you as well! I received Left 4 Dead in my stocking; how did Santa know I wanted that?[/QUOTE]
I've been tempted by that game but haven't yet bit. Hope you enjoy it.

Merry xmas to all the Minnesotans. hope you all had a great one. Alhough I didn't get any games, I did get a 1 yr subscription from my parents for gamefly (2 game plan) and a lot of gift cards to buy games.

Be safe and have a merry xmas guys/girls!

Any one see any wii's for sale anywhere? Got the green light to buy one, but haven't seen any around since a couple days before xmas.

While rummaging around a Pawn America today, I saw they were selling used Playstation One's for 7 dollars. This was at the Pawn America on Rice Street in Roseville. I'm sure there are limited quantities, but I thought I'd post in case anyone else was looking for one as it seems like a fair deal.

Went by the Eagan Best Buy today. They have three full shelves of buy one get one free of bargain bin games if anyone is looking. Some of it was good priced, other items were way too high even for buy one get one free.

I don't remember too much. It was mostly stuff that ends up in their bargain bins. I remember seeing Folklore and Genji both for $60 and Def Jam Icon for $30. There are quite a few games though. I might go back and look for stuff for my PSP and DS. I didn't look close because I had just gone in to get Ninja Gaiden 2 for $10 is all. I think I got the last copy of that too.

bread's done
Back