Mirror's Edge - $13.96/$11.75 (PS3/360) @ Amazon

Ardrid

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
Amazon has Mirror's Edge on sale up to 40% off. It's sold by either Big Game Vendor or NYC Electronics but fulfilled by Amazon, meaning it's eligible for FSSS/Prime shipping. Amazon itself is selling the PS3 version for $14.70 and the 360 version for $17.77. I'm personally thinking about grabbing a copy.

:ps3: Mirror's Edge - $13.96 (NYC Electronics)
:360: Mirror's Edge - $11.75 (Big Game Vendor)

http://www.amazon.com/Mirrors-Edge-..._1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1264277542&sr=8-1

Edit: Made price adjustments. PS3 is now $14.90 and 360 is now $14.93.
Edit: Made price adjustments. PS3 is now $12.44 and 360 is now $14.55.
Edit: Made price adjustments. PS3 is now $12.04.
Edit: Made price adjustments. PS3 is now $11.64.
Edit: Made price adjustments. PS3 is now $11.35.
Edit: Made price adjustments. PS3 is now $13.96 and 360 is now $11.75.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='DrJustinRamone']I'm not so sure you can beat the game without firing once, as I'm pretty sure you have to use the sniper rifle at least once towards the end of the game,[/QUOTE]

Just to be clear, the part you mention is required to advance the story but it doesn't count against the Test of Faith achievement.

More adjustments on the PS3 version: Big Game Vendor/fulfilled by Amazon is now $13.24, and Amazon's own price is $14.70. Amazon Prime eligible either way -- dunno about FSSS, since I'm still on my latest Prime freebie trial.

Wow, they keep dropping the price on this. I'm not going to be happy if it's $10...

Edit: Down to $12.44 now. Time to send out an email to customer service. I ordered this barely 2 days ago.

Alright, was holding out for the PS3 version to fall to $10 but $12.xx is close enough. Thanks.

[quote name='Ardrid']Wow, they keep dropping the price on this. I'm not going to be happy if it's $10...

Edit: Down to $12.44 now. Time to send out an email to customer service. I ordered this barely 2 days ago.[/QUOTE]
$12.44 is through a third party seller NYC Electronics. Big Game Vendor now has it for $12.04.

Amazon directly still has it for $14.70.

[quote name='Skoad']$12.44 is through a third party seller NYC Electronics. Big Game Vendor now has it for $12.04.

Amazon directly still has it for $14.70.[/QUOTE]

Sigh, too many price changes. It was $12.44 when I posted. I'll edit the OP.

got this for $10 in walmart clearance bin (PS3) like 6 months ago. Can't go wrong for $12 if you like jumping games, personally I hate this game. Makes me want to jump off a building myself when Faith misses a jump :(

[quote name='JohnHarker']I just got it for 11.64 (PS3) from big game vendor. I wonder what's up with all the price changes.[/QUOTE]

Sigh, gotta edit again. Thanks for the update, John.

There's a serious price war going on. BGV at $11.35. Now the only question is whether I return it to Amazon (bastards won't price match) and grab it at the lower price.

Edit: If the price falls any lower I think I'm going to return my copy. I've got some old stamps I can slap on the envelope I'd use so it wouldn't cost me anything to ship it back to them :)

[quote name='SimaYi']fuck, how long until it hits $2.86?[/QUOTE]

Lol, I don't think it'll go that low. I wouldn't be surprised if we see $10 though. I'm going to hold off until tomorrow to see if there are any other price drops. If not, I'll place the order tomorrow evening and ship my other copy back on Monday. Wish they would've just price matched me; it would've been easier for both of us.

I snagged the ps3 version thanks for the heads up. Would gone for neweggs $10 360 deal since I like the 360 better but for some reason the ps3 demo for this game just seemed more natural than the 360. Not really sure how to describe what I mean

Decided to try Amazon CS one more time and it paid off. They wouldn't price match the diiference but they gave me $5 promotional credit for my next order. Now the question is: do I really be a CAG and still send the game back to re-buy at the lower price? What say you fellow CAGs?

I'm leaning towards no personally, even though I won't get to the game for awhile. There's something a bit unscrupulous about trying to get more money for them when they've given me more than a price match would've. Of course, I welcome the opinions of those wiser than myself :)

[quote name='Ardrid']Decided to try Amazon CS one more time and it paid off. They wouldn't price match the diiference but they gave me $5 promotional credit for my next order. Now the question is: do I really be a CAG and still send the game back to re-buy at the lower price? What say you fellow CAGs?

I'm leaning towards no personally, even though I won't get to the game for awhile. There's something a bit unscrupulous about trying to get more money for them when they've given me more than a price match would've. Of course, I welcome the opinions of those wiser than myself :)[/QUOTE]

i erratically believe in karma, and i say go with your gut answer of no since i think you already got enough back. you got a CAG enough deal there.

[quote name='Duncanzits']got this for $10 in walmart clearance bin (PS3) like 6 months ago. Can't go wrong for $12 if you like jumping games, personally I hate this game. Makes me want to jump off a building myself when Faith misses a jump :([/QUOTE]

Agreed, I got this for $5 at HWV and sold it back for more than that at GS as part of the 4/$20 deal and still feel like I need to be compensated for pain and suffering.

It's a really cool concept but parts of it suffer from a real 'guess what's in my head' problem.

Oh and the story sucks out loud.

Saving grace is that load times are fast and save points are often--so at least you aren't re-doing major portions of a level only to crash and burn at the exact same spot over and over again.

The art and style is fantastic. Never seen such a clean sanitized world with such a dark evil feel since THX1138.

Original deal as to PS3 is dead. New PS3 price is $13.96 (through NYC Electronics, fulfilled by Amazon) and 360 is down to $14.15.

Picked it up yesterday for 11.35 from BGV. Damn UPS for being so speedy. Missed the delivery today. Should be in my hands tomorrow.

The prices changed... again. Just picked it up today for 11.75 for 360. The PS3 price is now 13.96 as well. I played it a few times at my friend's and really liked; def worth 12 bucks!

bread's done
Back