Mirror's Edge 14.99 at EB. Question about GTA IV?

KILLER TREKKY

CAGiversary!
Mirror's Edge is on sale used at EB for 14.99. Pretty sweet deal for such a fun game! :D

I also have a question:
Has GTA IV Xbox 360 been on sale anywhere recently? Where's the cheapest place to buy it from (new or used)?

I haven't seen Mirror's Edge on sale for 14.99 just 26.99 for the 360 version.. the website even still comes up at 26.99 and the site usually reflects sale prices. Oh... just realized this is in Canada.. guess that would explain it.

I bought it BRAND NEW last week from EB Games at Scarborough Town Center, Toronto for $19.99.

I also got Alone in the Dark from there, also brand new for $9.99.

Speaking of cheap games, I got Tom Clancey's Endwar and Far Cry 2 for $19.99 each from Future Shop. And The Simpsons Game from walmart last night for $10....i got a lot of games recently :D

$16canadian NEW for PC, just bought today in toronto, i should really use EB more, as several times already they have US prices in canada

[quote name='CHW']Wow, 15 is a great price. Can anyone confirm?[/QUOTE]

i can confirm that . I saw it at 15 bucks too.

hmm. maybe since the canadian dollar is at .89, prices will drop again? :D.... but then.... i still see 69.99 games. that's really pushing it.. :0

mirror's edge... maybe ill pick this up.... fan of DICE anyways...

[quote name='Bencherstyle']oh also, people who have this game, is it hard?[/QUOTE]

It can be challenging and frustrating at times, but is generally pretty fun. You just have to rethink the way you play compared to normal FPS, as combat is not her strong point, and don't go after groups of bad guys. As long as you remember that, and are good at problem solving, and reaction time, then it's a great game!

[quote name='turgore2008']i can confirm that . I saw it at 15 bucks too.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the heads up. I'm assuming that's the 360 version, used?

bread's done
Back