Mirrors Edge $19.99 (360/PS3/PC)

Was at Fry's this weekend and saw the PC version for $19.99 (Amazon had the same price) --- must be a universal price drop.

[quote name='MrBeatdown']I think it was $17.99 used at GameStop too. Must be an official drop.[/QUOTE] Looks that way. Amazon (via Hubba) & Gamestop's sites list it at $19.99.

I'm glad to see this official drop to 20 for ME. I just rented it last month and enjoyed it after I got in the grove of playing. I definitely want to get it sometime and make a run at either a harder difficulty or a run through with no shooting. Hopefully a lot of people can play this game and we can get a great sequel.

P.S. I got an email around 2pm from CAG email alerts about this going under 20 and being my first alert to happen I was very excited. I think that is one of the best features that CAG has added in the 5 years I've been on here.

I grabbed one, wth I had a couple giftcards with wacky balances kicking around. Actually the CAG email alerts tipped me off to this earlier, unlike the time they lied to me and told me Fallout 3 was $9.99 ... I think I'm still recovering from that one. :lol:

It's used on GameFly for $17.99. There were a few of other markdowns that I saw but nothing mind blowing; SFIV @ $32.99/used was the only other one that was close to good.

OH SNAP!!!!!!!!!
thank you OP i have sitting on a 5 dollar coupon for BB and I can use it to get this game for the 360. I would have gotten it on the PC but from what I have seen the game is buggy as hell and to many issues that I rather not waste my time with.

Seems like an official drop, saw it myself in store today. I bought this game on release and I still think its worth it. Im replaying it again and it feels fresh all over again.

[quote name='Z(+)DIAC']Is this game worth it at this point? I remember playing the demo and enjoying it for what it is.[/QUOTE]Based on what you've played of the demo, and having enjoyed the demo, would you be willing to pay $20 for more of it? No one better to answer that question for you than yourself.

Awesome. I'll be getting this during the B1G1FREE sale at Gamestop at the end of the month. I had it before but sold it to get money towards my DS. Now that I'm sitting on $1500, I'm more than willing to buy it again.

Just picked this up on Ebay (PC version, new and sealed) for a few pennies under $11. I haven't had a chance to play it yet, but I watched my son play it some on the 360, looks worth $20....

[quote name='freelancer85']Why would you compare this to used at $2 difference. For $2 more you can get it new at best buy. Gamestop is a ripoff![/QUOTE]

b2g1, edge card. Brings the price to more around 12~ depending what you get with it.(And a lot of people have assloads of GS credit which might be like double of what they used in funds to obtain it, further lowering the "what it actually cost me" of the game.)

Anyway, ps3 version has been 14.99 used at blockbuster and just dropped(today) to 14.99 used on the 360, combined with the b1g1 deal, IF you can find it. My store has 1 360 copy and we haven't had any on ps3 for quite awhile.

Hmm think I may use my 5 bucks gamefly credit and get it from them for 12.99.

Any suggestions on 360 vs ps3 version? Not sure which one to get.

[quote name='Fors78']Hmm think I may use my 5 bucks gamefly credit and get it from them for 12.99.

Any suggestions on 360 vs ps3 version? Not sure which one to get.[/QUOTE]

PS3 version has an exclusive free DLC level available on the Playstation Store.

Where would that PS3 DLC level show-up after downloading/installing?

Would've bit on the $20 tag had I not rented this; won't miss it after I return it, but was glad I experienced this breath of fresh air.

[quote name='Fors78']Any suggestions on 360 vs ps3 version? Not sure which one to get.[/QUOTE]The 360 version has AA during some parts of the game. The PS3 version doesn't have AA, and a slightly better frame rate at the cost of having screen tearing.

[quote name='roguejedi5']Now at a price i can live with, the hard part is trying to figure out which system to get it for:???:[/QUOTE]

Go for Ps3, I heard that there is a free DLC.

If this is universal, I will probably get this @ gamestop with the B2G1 deal. Or with the $5 off coupon at BB, hmm toughy.

i might grab this, i've heard its a great game.
151l1259.jpg

Before buying it from amazon check you local sam's club. I got really lucky yesterday and pick up the last copy at a sam's for $5.81(PS3).

I think the 360 version has AA but the ps3 version has some added shadow effects and a free DLC level. If you don't mind some jaggies get the ps3 version, otherwise get the 360.

Newegg.com has the PC and PS3 versions for 19.99 and free shipping. The 360 version is out of stock and shows up as 27.99.

Is the Steam version SecuROM free? I don't mind buying games with SecuROM but if I can get a version SecuROM free for the same price, I'd rather go with that.

bread's done
Back