Mirror's Edge (360) $9.99 w/free shipping at Newegg

yeah, I noticed that. I tired a few times and it still had problems. Looks like you fixed it for me though. Thanks sadikyo.

update: got it. Looks like I had an extra http:/ in there.

I already have this but totally awesome deal. This game cannot be passed up for $10.

Heck, the Amazon trade in is $9, so if you really don't like it, then trade it in.

I'd been holding off on $20 deals for so long... Thanks OP! Finally jumping in, even if I'm just gonna add it to my extensive backlog.

This is a great deal on what I thought was a great game. One thing I didn't like was the " runner vision" red objects but that can be turned off in the options making it a little more realistic imo.

Great, 2 days after that $15 Amazon sale. Anyone experienced with Amazon returns / refunds, and would it be worth the hassle of returning it to save the $5?

debating on this one... so many owned games still unplayed (backlog)... so addicted to mw2.... is this a must play or a must give you motion sickness? lol

the demo seemed cool when i played it a while back

[quote name='bigredvan14']Great, 2 days after that $15 Amazon sale. Anyone experienced with Amazon returns / refunds, and would it be worth the hassle of returning it to save the $5?[/QUOTE]

If it hasn't arrived yet you can refuse the package, otherwise you can return it no problem but you will have to pay for shipping which cuts down the savings. Plus Newegg has shipping so I don't think it's worth the hassle for what could be a dollar or two.

Grabbed one, thanks OP.

Don't forget about the 1% Bing cashback you can get! Knocks the price down to 9.89!

I cannot stress enough to pick this up if you haven't played it. It was easily one of the funnest games I've played this gen. Never have achievements been so hard and yet so fun and rewarding to get.

Not a huge fan of the demo but it had it's moments. With a 800 + backlog I can't see why one more would hurt at that price.

Thanx OP ...

[quote name='cjunk74']If it hasn't arrived yet you can refuse the package, otherwise you can return it no problem but you will have to pay for shipping which cuts down the savings. Plus Newegg has shipping so I don't think it's worth the hassle for what could be a dollar or two.[/QUOTE]

Cool, thanks. I'm supposed to get the package today. I've never returned anything to Amazon before. I assumed that I would have to pay return shipping, but didn't know for sure.

Newegg has had free shipping on a lot of stuff, this included, btw...

[quote name='h8b1llg8ts']Not a huge fan of the demo but it had it's moments. With a 800 + backlog I can't see why one more would hurt at that price.

Thanx OP ...[/QUOTE]

What?!

Mirror's Edge on the 360 was pretty darn fun, but PC was amazing. If you want to double dip and have a decent gaming rig, I'd suggest also playing the PC version, Big Lots might still have it for $6, or wait for the next time Steam/D2D/Impulse, etc have it super cheap.

I bit on this deal. Was on the fence about it at the $15 price point but at $10 it's deal. The demo was pretty fun after all.

Can't wait to play it while sitting a foot away from my 46" tv. Should enhance the experience I hope.

[quote name='h8b1llg8ts']Not a huge fan of the demo but it had it's moments. With a 800 + backlog I can't see why one more would hurt at that price.

Thanx OP ...[/QUOTE]

Are you serious? Do you just buy anything? I thought I had a problem with the 20-30 game backlog I had but at least I'm interested in all of those.

It's time to stop buying games my friend.

Yea, I also have about a 3-5 month backlog of games, but at $10, and since it was on my sorta-kinda-wishlist, I picked it up. Thanks OP.

[quote name='foodew']Grabbed one, thanks OP.

Don't forget about the 1% Bing cashback you can get! Knocks the price down to 9.89![/QUOTE]
I see newegg.com Bing cashback as 2%, so Mirror's Edge would be $9.79 :razz:

I'm not sure if I want to add this to my backlog... :whistle2:?

[quote name='dieresis']I see newegg.com Bing cashback as 2%, so Mirror's Edge would be $9.79 :razz:[/QUOTE]Wait, what? Damn! I went with Ebates for 1.5%! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

[quote name='eugaet']Wait, what? Damn! I went with Ebates for 1.5%! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!![/QUOTE]
I always hate when I miss out on saving a nickel, too.

[quote name='dieresis']I see newegg.com Bing cashback as 2%, so Mirror's Edge would be $9.79 :razz [/QUOTE]

Dag nab it! What search term did you use? I just clicked through on "lcd" and it gave me 1%. Not that it really matters, I'm just curious.

[quote name='foodew']Dag nab it! What search term did you use? I just clicked through on "lcd" and it gave me 1%. Not that it really matters, I'm just curious.[/QUOTE]
I went to http://www.bing.com/shopping/pages/stores.aspx and clicked "N," found newegg.com, and it said 2%. I didn't go through with a purchase, though, but it says it will give me 2% before it transfers me to newegg.com.

bread's done
Back