Mirror's edge (new) 41.99 at Gamestop

HLTB has the main story at only 8 hours. With such a short main campaign, mixed reviews and no multiplayer this game should continue to drop in price pretty quickly.

Would the best buy and GameStop versions be the same to GameStop? I preordered this from GameStop with credit, But already opened it. Thinking GameStop>gamestops would be better but dat $7ish

It's weird to see Gamestop actually trying to be competitive on pricing lately.
agreed. I been waiting to pick it up. I had pre ordered and they didn't ship so I canceled so that is a go for me. gs shows $36.99 for me. anyone else getting that for price?

BB will have this next week for $31.99 with GCU, so I'd suggest waiting on it for the moment from GS unless you have so much credit, you don't know what to do with it. 

No way GameStop trying to be competitive?????? Still I'll wait till Sunday so I can get it from Best Buy.

Would the best buy and GameStop versions be the same to GameStop? I preordered this from GameStop with credit, But already opened it. Thinking GameStop>gamestops would be better but dat $7ish
Yes, they SHOULD be the same. Only time the UPCs differ is if it has a retailer specific promotion. Best Buy, Target and Wal-Mart do these, sometimes Game Stop, too. To be certain, just look at the second set of numbers on the UPC, if they match, you're golden.

bread's done
Back