Mirror's Edge PC DL for $4.99

It's not on the bestselling games list, so I don't see why this would be free with coupon. Should be $5 regardless if you have a coupon code or not.

How could a game that came out years before Origin existed require it? Where do you see that? Because I don't.

Also, you should play this, it's pretty cool.

[quote name='radioactivez0r']How could a game that came out years before Origin existed require it? Where do you see that? Because I don't.

Also, you should play this, it's pretty cool.[/QUOTE]

...I own it on Origin. Pretty sure it'll be on Origin. Just about all of Amazon's EA games have been. And if not, it does at least use SecuROM.

It is a good game.

[quote name='Blade']...I own it on Origin. Pretty sure it'll be on Origin. Just about all of Amazon's EA games have been. And if not, it does at least use SecuROM.

It is a good game.[/QUOTE]
You can indeed register nearly every EA game you can buy on Amazon to Origin, but you don't have to. Hell I'm pretty sure the only game that actually does require Origin for now is BF3, everything else should be downloadable direct through the source you bought it from.

I think NFS:The Run also requires Origin, might be wrong though.

About Mirrors Edge requiring origin, as was mentioned before i don't believe that's true. Also check the amazon store page:

EA DISCLAIMER:

Internet connection, online authentication and acceptance of end user license Agreement required to play. To access online features, you must register online with the enclosed serial code. Only one registration is available per game. EA online terms & conditions and feature updates can be found at www.ea.com. You must be 13+ to register with EA online. This game uses SecuROM anti-piracy technology by Sony DADC. For more information about SecuROM, visit www.securom.com
EA may retire online features after 30 days notice posted on www.ea.com.

Doesn't sound like it.

For the Steam crowd. It has been $5 before on Steam because I bought my copy for $5. So if you don't like Origin or not having games on Steam, it will sometime be discounted again.

So if I'm understanding this right... This is a five dollar game with mixed reviews from 2008 and it has SecuROM?

[quote name='robpe36']So if I'm understanding this right... This is a five dollar game with mixed reviews from 2008 and it has SecuROM?[/QUOTE]

It was. It's up to $16 now.

bread's done
Back