[mis0's tradelist] Have PS3 Games; Want $!

I've mirrors edge on ps3. Great game. Would you trade for your ps2 memory card and possibly patapon on psp?

CML for BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger Limited Edition w/ Collectible Chibi Art Folder and The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena

All PM's replied to!

[quote name='starmask2k3']CML for BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger Limited Edition w/ Collectible Chibi Art Folder and The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena[/QUOTE]

Hey Starmask. Didn't see anything, and I couldn't bump your thread because it was closed. :cold:

Bump!

that is weird. I will send you a FR when I get home tonight. free bump. might be interested in Harry Potter for 360 (for a friend, I already have it myself. will get back to you)

my friend is the type that does not care about sealed or not sealed. he just wants to play it. only thing he cares is if it is cheaper than gamestop.

i should talk to him today sometime. go ahead and play it man it was pretty fun

[quote name='refusedchaos']i am very tempted to get your The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena (Sealed)[/QUOTE]

Do ittt!

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']my friend is the type that does not care about sealed or not sealed. he just wants to play it. only thing he cares is if it is cheaper than gamestop.

i should talk to him today sometime. go ahead and play it man it was pretty fun[/QUOTE]

Aiite. We'll see. I have to watch a stupid ballet recital tonight with the girlfriend so it might not even happen. Haha.

[quote name='martinG']ill buy 50 cent blood on the sand and chronicles of riddick for $20. So $10 each[/QUOTE]

Yeah, no thanks.

Don't forget to add Magnacarta 2 to your wants unless you already got it. It is fantastic but I am putting it aside cuz I still need to finish Tales oh yeah and Uncharted owns my life.

[quote name='refusedchaos']boo Riddick is gone[/QUOTE]

Haha. I still have it in my possession. Thought I'd keep it around for the trophies. Let me know if you're still interested though. If I don't get around to playing it, it's yours. :D

bread's done
Back