Misadventure of PB Winterbottom 4/20 on Steam(1/2 price of Live)

bengalboy

CAGiversary!
Hey everyone, just saw this was coming to Steam on April 20th. Steam is selling it at $4.99 which is equal to (400 MS pts) Microsoft is trying to sell it at 800 pts which is a good deal for a cool game even at that price. I figured I'd post this to anyone still on the fence about spending the 800 pts like me to play it. We might as well wait less than 2 weeks to play it for 1/2 price essentially, especially if you've already waited this long and haven't played anything more than the demo thus far.

Fair price. If it ever is on Live for 400 points, I may get it. (My computer can't handle games.) The game just wasn't as good as it was hyped to be.

No time travel. You create clones. Create a clones to make a "ladder" or ones to hit you across an area or you hit a created one across a chasm to grab a pie right above a lava pit.

Loved the game, the music, the graphical style, the flashcard style cutscenes were funny and so well done too. The biggest gripe I had is that it was a lot shorter than I thought it would be. I was glad the puzzles weren't ridiculously obtuse and long because you were simply stumped, most were fairly intuitive, but I was sad to finish it so quickly!

[quote name='utopianmachine']Fair price. If it ever is on Live for 400 points, I may get it. (My computer can't handle games.) The game just wasn't as good as it was hyped to be.[/QUOTE]

Minimum PC requirement is a 2.0GHz Pentium 4 (single core), 512MB RAM XP/768 Vista & Win7, Geforce 6200 or Radeon x1300 video card.

This is good price. Wonder if it's just for pre-orders, or if it will stay at $5? Seems more appropriate as a PC title, IMO.

[quote name='playing mantis']Minimum PC requirement is a 2.0GHz Pentium 4 (single core), 512MB RAM XP/768 Vista & Win7, Geforce 6200 or Radeon x1300 video card.

This is good price. Wonder if it's just for pre-orders, or if it will stay at $5? Seems more appropriate as a PC title, IMO.[/QUOTE]

There doesn't appear to be a pre-order discount. That is the regular price.

bread's done
Back