Missing Digital Copy

Dante Devil

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
I purchased a sealed copy of Hellboy 2 on blu-ray. It states on the packaging a digital copy is included. I didn't open it until tonight and there is no digital copy. I have the authorization code, but no copy. Has this happened to any CAGs out there. I hope I can find my receipt, I plan on taking it back.

Yeah, I have the code, but I don't have a disk that is stamped, "Digital Copy." I had one marked digital copy for Dark Knight and Horton Hears a Who.

Maybe you don't need a disk and the code is enough. I know that the Supernatural Season 3 digital copy that comes with the S3 DVD is just a code, no disk required. Maybe its like that.

If you have the sheet with the code, that has the instructions. Pop the bonus features disc in your dvd drive and get your copy.

Yeah it is only a 2 disc set the digital copy is on the bonus disc. If you don't have 2 discs then you will have to take it back however if you do have 2 discs then you have the digital copy.

[quote name='sendme']Yeah it is only a 2 disc set the digital copy is on the bonus disc. If you don't have 2 discs then you will have to take it back however if you do have 2 discs then you have the digital copy.[/QUOTE]

Okay, so I guess I have the digital copy, but I can't get the special menu to pop up when I put the dvd in. They also say something about a 25 number authorization code. The code I have is only 12 numbers long.

[quote name='Malik112099']Digital copies are bullshit. Toss the movie in and make a real copy of the movie.[/QUOTE]

I dont think most people can do that with blu ray

Just double click on your drive in my computer. I had issues with one of them loading when I went to download a digital copy.

[quote name='62t']I dont think most people can do that with blu ray[/quote]

Download a dvd rip then. I just looked and you can easily get a HD rip of it too.

bread's done
Back