103 (100%)
***If your name is not on the list, please do not post here***

Group consists of:
Mixer236
groz24
johnnyrocker360
SimpRgr8
TBD

Ok guys, here it is. Just a few things to start, and then we can go ahead with our planning.

1. It won't be strongly enforced, but all members are expected to throw down the $1-$3 per game/etc. for what we decide to grab. It's ok if you can't every once and a while because of cash or not really wanting the title, but it is only a couple of dollars.

2.In continuation of what I just listed, we'll go by what the majority of us wants. If 3 out of 5 want something, we'll go ahead with it. It would be best for all to participate with the funds, as you may not want one game, but favors can come into effect if you comply with the rules. Give some to get some, you know.

3. You're to keep all account info private, obviously, and any breeching of this rule will result in a password change, with everyone else receiving the new one except yourself.

4.If you're short for cash and you want to sell your slot, it must be approved by ALL members, and you must delete all account info, games, DLC etc. If this happens, another password change will take place.

5. If any two members want to go ahead with a purchase, because of other three denying the game vote, that's fine as well. You're all allowed to do whatever you want with the account, but approval is recommended, at least by me(don't worry, I'll always say yes, I just want to keep up with what's going on.) and you'll need to erase any account credit card info after you make a purchase. Regular purchases you guys won't have to worry about this, I'll host everything, even if I voted against a particular game that wins out in majority.

That's all I can think of at the moment, we can make revisions on the fly if we need to. Anyway, on your first post in this thread, please post all you psn games and ps1 classics haves/wants. Thanks.

Haves:
Wakeboarding HD
Penny Arcade 1 & 2
Age of Booty
Megaman 10
COD: Classic
Worms
Braid
Critter Crunch
ZEN pinball
BZB
Zombie Apocalypse
Gunstar Heroes
Frogger
PJ Shooter, Monsters, Eden, Racers
Astro Tripper
.detuned
Gravity Crash
Comet Crash
Trine
UNO
TMNT: Turtles in Time
Marvel vs. Capcom 2
Everyday Shooter
Crystal Defenders
Fat Princess
Shatter
Super Stardust HD
Elefunk
flOw
Linger in Shadows
Wipeout HD
Flock!
Ratchet & Clank: QFB
Flower
Noby Noby Boy
Rag Doll Kung Fu
Bionic Commando Rearmed
Pain

Classics:
FFVII
Spyro
Spyro II

Wants:
Matt Hazard Bloodbath & Beyond
Mushroom Wars
Cuboid
Digger HD
Echochrome
High Velocity Bowling
INferno Pool
Magic Orbz
Mega Man 9
Peggle
Bejewled
Zuma

[quote name='luan87us']Nice group, but there's a sticky for it. Try searching before you post. you're a "CAGiversary!" for godsake.[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure what you're talking about

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back