Mixer23's 8th Lowball! [Done]

Metal Gear Solid   :hot:   :hot: (Light surface scratches on label, no tearing. Cart only) - $8

Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 - $3 

Vita games come with their cases?

OG GBA Glacier Console (Missing Battery Cover, in great shape otherwise!) - $2

Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland - $2

Kirby & The Amazing Mirror - $2

Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga - $2

Kirby Nightmare and Mirror - $3 Each

Metal Gear Solid - $10

Mega Man legacy collection - $4

Ultimate Marvel vs capcom - $7

Street Fighter X Tekken - $3

Just Cause 3 - $13

Mystery Box - $6

Mystery Box Preview Coming Soon!
:gba: (All are Cart only) :

OG GBA Glacier Console (Missing Battery Cover, in great shape otherwise!) - $3
Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland - $5 
Kirby & The Amazing Mirror - $4 
Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga - $3
Super Mario Advance 2 (Super Mario World) - $2 

GBC:

Metal Gear Solid  :hot:  :hot: (Light surface scratches on label, no tearing. Cart only) - $11

:3ds: :

Mega Man Legacy Collection - $5

:vita: :

Street Fighter X Tekken (DLC code used) - $4
Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 - $8

:ps4: :

The Evil Within (Comes with lenticular slipcover) - $5

:ps3: :

Resident Evil 6  - $2

Misc/Swag:

??Mystery Box?? (Filled with random collectibles, comics and a few games/movies. The higher the bids, the more items that get added! Preview Soon!) *Actual shipping will be calculated - $7

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll randomly post again sometime within the next 30 minutes, which will signify the end of this thing.  Good luck everyone!

^ Phew, that was close o_O
Yep, congrats.
Damn, I didn't even particularly want SFxTekken all that much; I barely played the console version of it. I figured it would be a good companion piece to UMvC3 on Vita. It's still cheaper than Amazon used prices though, so I have that consolation.

I did a calculation with Parcel Post through USPS from California and if he shipped it out when I gave him my address I should of received it tomorrow. I am going to give till the 15th and if nothing shows/no reply from mixer I will file a claim.

I spoke to him via email, and he said that everything went out on Wednesday and we should be receiving our items by today or Monday at the latest. Let's hope that this is the case.

Sorry to bump unnecessarily, but Jesus. I’d be sitting on a small fortune right now with some of these things I sold for a negligible amount over the years lol.

But, as an aside, how’s the community with such things here these days? I have like 10 decent sized boxes full of collectibles I don’t really care about anymore. Maybe I could sell some here? Or if any of you are interested in making a purchase message me. If there’s enough interest I can list out details.

bread's done
Back