MK: Armageddon - Free overnight shipping from Gamestop.com

Is there sales tax from gamestop.com?

Edit: N/M just read there is. Kills this deal for me thanks though OP. Rather just pick it up in stores.

http://www.gamestop.com/gs/help/salestax.asp

Will I have to pay sales tax for my order?
GameStop.com is required to collect sales tax for orders shipped to states where sales taxes are applicable.
The sales tax total displayed during checkout is an estimate. This estimated rate will be adjusted to the actual rate when payment is processed, therefore the confirmation receipt total may vary slightly from the total billed via the method of payment.
State and local sales tax rates are subject to change at any time.

Nice. Sucks though that I have Okami to beat, Scarface to beat, and just got Final Fantasy XII yesterday to start playing. Not enough time.

I got an email from them saying it also comes with a free playable ultimate MK3 and all the other bonus art stuff if you get the premium edition. I see it mentions nothing of this on the site.

I think I still have the email let me go check.

[quote name='musha666']Nice. Sucks though that I have Okami to beat, Scarface to beat, and just got Final Fantasy XII yesterday to start playing. Not enough time.[/QUOTE]

ahhh..........
FFXII isn't officially out until the end of the month (unless you're a pirate).
care to explain (store broke release date, etc.)?

heres what the email gamestop.com sent me:

Available Soon! - Mortal Kombat Armageddon for PS2 and Xbox allows you to choose from more than 50 past and present series characters in your fight to reach the top of the food chain. With new Kreate-A-Fighter and Kreate-A-Fatality modes, customize your combatant in what is sure to be the most intense fighting experience ever! While supplies last, pre-order the GameStop/EB Games Premium Edition for PS2 and receive: a playable version of Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3, 30 video character kards, 25 new video trading kards, a History of Fatalities DVD and an animation cell. Click here for more information or to order your copy today.

the umk3 in the premium edition will not be worth it for me since im getting the one on live with online play... i may just hold out for xbox version

[quote name='mr ryles']heres what the email gamestop.com sent me:

Available Soon! - Mortal Kombat Armageddon for PS2 and Xbox allows you to choose from more than 50 past and present series characters in your fight to reach the top of the food chain. With new Kreate-A-Fighter and Kreate-A-Fatality modes, customize your combatant in what is sure to be the most intense fighting experience ever! While supplies last, pre-order the GameStop/EB Games Premium Edition for PS2 and receive: a playable version of Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3, 30 video character kards, 25 new video trading kards, a History of Fatalities DVD and an animation cell. Click here for more information or to order your copy today.[/QUOTE]

Wow, I'm getting UMK 3 on XBL for 360, but that "History of Fatalities" DVD might be worth the extra cash if they do an awesome job with it.

The name alone has potential.

[quote name='mr ryles']heres what the email gamestop.com sent me:

Available Soon! - Mortal Kombat Armageddon for PS2 and Xbox allows you to choose from more than 50 past and present series characters in your fight to reach the top of the food chain. With new Kreate-A-Fighter and Kreate-A-Fatality modes, customize your combatant in what is sure to be the most intense fighting experience ever! While supplies last, pre-order the GameStop/EB Games Premium Edition for PS2 and receive: a playable version of Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3, 30 video character kards, 25 new video trading kards, a History of Fatalities DVD and an animation cell. Click here for more information or to order your copy today.[/QUOTE]

Interesting, but wikipedia states that the Limited Edition isn't available only at ebgames/gamestop (so the "while supplies last" statement is questionable.
Seems that the limited edition has 4 different covers depending on the store. All of the limited edition includes Ultimate MK3, fatalities dvd, etc.

"Wal-Mart: Kano/Sonya
Best Buy: Shao Kahn/Sindel
EB Games/Gamestop: Johnny Cage/Goro
Game Crazy: Dragon Emblem"

I don't like Johnny Cage so I probably won't be getting it from gamestop.
To tell you the truth, there is not a cover that I really like.
:whistle2:(

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mortal_Kombat:_Armageddon

[quote name='wbc1228']All the limited edition includes Ultimate MK3, fatalities dvd, etc.

"Wal-Mart: Kano/Sonya
Best Buy: Shao Kahn/Sindel
EB Games/Gamestop: Johnny Cage/Goro
Game Crazy: Dragon Emblem"[/QUOTE]

Dammit...I would prefer to get the Dragon Emblem one, but of course I don't live near a Game Crazy. I'm really interested in that History of Fatalities DVD...

i guess go with gamestop if you want that cell

fuck man that dvd is 60 minutes... fuck i may have to go for it.. i have some coupons at bestbuy so may just go get it there

7990025.jpg

I was really hoping to play this in 5.1 and 480/720p...fuck dont know what to do!!!

For some reason, I thought this thread was about "MDK 2 Armageddon" when I read the title before I went in. Now that was a good game! Guess that extra "D" and "2" make all the difference.

[quote name='wbc1228']ahhh..........
FFXII isn't officially out until the end of the month (unless you're a pirate).
care to explain (store broke release date, etc.)?[/QUOTE]

he's a pirate. ffxii has been leaked out onto the interwebs.

[quote name='getmyrunon']he's a pirate. ffxii has been leaked out onto the interwebs.[/QUOTE]

That is pathetic.
I think square enix should move the release date up (right about now would be good).

How limited are those premium editions anway? I still ocasionally see the MK: Deception premium edition (PS2) brand new. Some stores even tried to clearance it for $5. Just don't really want to see a repeat of this on the MK: Armageddon premium edition :whistle2:#

I went to Game Crazy after lunch today. I like their version of the premium edition the best (the Dragon emblem). They had 2 opened copies of the premium edition (WTF!) and I don't recall seeing the autographed cell. Is it just a card tugged in with the booklet or inside? I assume it is included in all versions of the premium edition, including the Game Crazy version.

It seems pretty hot on ebay, eventhough it is still available from EB/GS online. Is there a particular version hotter or harder to get?

Any word on a 360 version?

Those clever bastards at microsoft have me at the point where if I can't get Achievements for it, it's not worth playing.

bread's done
Back