MK Kollector's Edition $85.99 PS3 and 360 @Amazon...TE in stock

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Just like the God Of War III Ultimate Edition(which got full CD's/DVD's with the extras in the UK, as well as the God Of War Collection right in the replica Pandora's Box) I would most definitely look into importing the UK MK CE, as it has a statue of Sub-Zero vs. Scorpion and not the bookends the US version received. Pic under spoiler.

[/QUOTE]

thats crap was hoping sub zero or subzero's brother would be kicking scorpions ass -first the book ends and now this-no love for subzero fans i guess.

[quote name='youenvy']thats crap was hoping sub zero or subzero's brother would be kicking scorpions ass -first the book ends and now this-no love for subzero fans i guess.[/QUOTE]

idk...scorpion has to live as a tormented soul for the rest of his days. at least sub zero can rip. if that's not enough, just play subzero in the game and always choose scoprion as your opponent.

Some of you guys crack me up.

If a CE sells out right away, you complain because the company didn't make enough of them or say "i'll wait for the reprint."

If a CE doesn't sell out right away, you talk about how shitty and overproduced it is and say "I'll wait for the $20 clearance."

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Just like the God Of War III Ultimate Edition(which got full CD's/DVD's with the extras in the UK, as well as the God Of War Collection right in the replica Pandora's Box) I would most definitely look into importing the UK MK CE, as it has a statue of Sub-Zero vs. Scorpion and not the bookends the US version received. Pic under spoiler.

[/QUOTE]

Be careful on importing though, unless you just want the statue. The disc should be fine (in a PS3, not sure if it's region locked on 360) but the codes for ermac and the other stuff are probably region locked.

I've been waiting for the $20 or under clearance anymore as of late, as there haven't been many CE/SE/LE games I'd even half consider at some of the jacked up prices they've wanted.

This is especially true after seeing that the same SE in another region got some other sweet looking items with it that make it look more worth it than the kinda skimpy shit we seem to be getting in the US anymore.
[quote name='Chemosh013']Be careful on importing though, unless you just want the statue. The disc should be fine (in a PS3, not sure if it's region locked on 360) but the codes for ermac and the other stuff are probably region locked.[/QUOTE]
I have zero desire to import it myself. I was just mentioning it for people who might want something other than the bookends the US version received. I've only looked into importing a few games from the UK or elsewhere and I only looked into those because the price after conversion from pounds to dollars was half of the cost here.

$15 DROP after only a week after release?

Any reason why so?

I'm in for the eventual $69.99 Amazon lightning deal coming in approx 3-4 weeks.

;)

[quote name='Ratchet & CAG']$15 DROP after only a week after release?

Any reason why so?

I'm in for the eventual $69.99 Amazon lightning deal coming in approx 3-4 weeks.

;)[/QUOTE]

probably because like many special edition packs before for it just takes up valuable inventory space...sell it for $15 less now than $30+ less a few weeks - months from now.

i bought the KE for $48 after gift cards.. umm doesnt customer service give you partial refund or a promotional credit if the you complain about how the price drops within a week after release?

[quote name='giantqtipz']i bought the KE for $48 after gift cards.. umm doesnt customer service give you partial refund or a promotional credit if the you complain about how the price drops within a week after release?[/QUOTE]

Not if you're a shitty customer.

I'm just answering your question. Amazon tends to mAke a lot of "one time exceptions" like the adjustment you brought up if you spend a lot of money with them.

[quote name='rockx4']I really wanted the TE, but does a MK game really require a unique button layout compared to other Fighters? I already have 2 arcade sticks on the ps3, and I was thinking of getting this for the 360.[/QUOTE]

I have 2 of the SF IV TE R2 sticks for PS3 and I picked up the TE of MK. I only did this because being a fan of the game since its arcade release I wanted to have that arcade feel to the game. The build of the stick is excellent as I can see it preforming for a long time. I think most people that grew up with MK from the start will appreciate this stick. I figured the price of the stick and game was worth it.

[quote name='Purkeynator']How are you supposed to do this? I have Prime and every time I have a delivery some random dude in a truck leaves the package on my door step, rings the door bell, and then leaves before I can even get to the door.[/QUOTE]

Well, even if it is dropped off, you can take it back to UPS or USPS, whoever delivered it and just write on the box, "RETURN TO SENDER." Amazon has even told me, if you open it, just reseal it, and as long as the label is not torn, you can still do the same procedure.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I have zero desire to import it myself. I was just mentioning it for people who might want something other than the bookends the US version received. I've only looked into importing a few games from the UK or elsewhere and I only looked into those because the price after conversion from pounds to dollars was half of the cost here.[/QUOTE]

I thought about importing it as I have a cousin in london. He told me the price was $50 pounds ($82 US), I said, get me one but that was today and now it seems sold out and ebay.co.uk has some exorbent prices. Supposedly, only one company there got the Kollector's edition, a place called "Game" and they sold out of all their preorders and pulled it off their site. So now its a hunt but don't know if I want it anymore because I'm not paying double. Also, I watched a youtube unboxing and the figure looks cheap, small, and plasticky. I would check it out if anyone is considering importing or buying the figure off ebay. On the other hand, that is the only thing missing from my collection as I have the fightstick, bookends, artbook, XBOX & PS3 versions of the game, & Kmart T-shirt. Sold all DLCs and an extra fightstick to recoup nearly all of my costs if not ahead. Also have the KE guide sealed (with all its typos, lol).

[quote name='PatelKing']I would place the new order and when the first order comes, refuse delivery. In fact, Amazon CS reps have suggested this idea to me because then they do not charge you any shipping if delivery is refused and you get a full refund.[/QUOTE]

They usually just leave boxes on my porch, and i find them when i get home. They told me to just take it back to the ups store and have them send it back for a full refund. The only problem is that for about the third time, the amazon website is saying my item has been delivered, but there is no box in front of my house. I am hoping it was delivered to the wrong house and someone drops it off within a few days. Hopefully ups will still send it back to them.

I want the credit, but not the hassle of being charged again and having to send stuff back. And it's dumb for them to want to pay for shipping both ways.

bread's done
Back