MK Kollector's Edition for $79.99 @ GS (5/13-5/17)

[quote name='ps2emotions']Thinking of ordering using the save15 code but I can't get free shipping code to work with it :([/QUOTE]
can't you use in store pick up?> EDIT: Looks like you can't. make you can use the code, and call them and say you want in store pick up badly.

Save15 code doesn't work on collector's editions. So I went to Walmart and price matched Gamestop and they also let me use the TRU $10 off coupon. So I payed $69.99+tax and got the extra Mileena DLC code which I wouldn't have got at gamestop since their Scorpion code is not included in the box. Of note, the TRU $10 off coupon expires tomorrow if anyone wants to try this.

Save15 did not work for me, I got the following message when tryinhg to use it: "Oops! Please correct the errors below to continue.

• The coupon you entered is not currently valid. Please check the spelling of the code and the expiration date of the coupon."

[quote name='pewpewpew']Anyone have any idea how many of these were produced or if they're going to continue doing so?[/QUOTE]

I don't know how many were produced but they are discontinued. No more are being made or shipped to stores.

[quote name='myke-myke']I don't know how many were produced but they are discontinued. No more are being made or shipped to stores.[/QUOTE]
Thanks, good to know. I'll probably pick one up through Amazon once my trade-ins go through.

[quote name='myke-myke']I don't know how many were produced but they are discontinued. No more are being made or shipped to stores.[/QUOTE]
i think you mean diskontinued:cool: oh yeah

You sure about that?? I thought only the Tournament Edition was strictly limited?? Not saying the KE is done, just wondering if you can provide a source or if anyone else can confirm??

If so I should probably jump on this asap.

Not sure if this is going to be hard to find soon, and I hate waiting too long for these things to drop as the boxes suffer a lot of damage with employees moving things about, so i grabbed the last X360 version at my local store. Thanks OP!

[quote name='dchrisd']Is the game inside sealed? According to an unboxing video I saw, its not.[/QUOTE]

My case had the sticker but no plastic wrap.

[quote name='dchrisd']Is the game inside sealed? According to an unboxing video I saw, its not.[/QUOTE]
Sorry for double post (I'm mobile and the pencil thing isn't showing up)

But the game is sealed, as in its taped in the center. But its not sealed in plastic.

Edit: goddamn he beat me by one minute

[quote name='AcidRain25']Save15 code doesn't work on collector's editions. So I went to Walmart and price matched Gamestop and they also let me use the TRU $10 off coupon. So I payed $69.99+tax and got the extra Mileena DLC code which I wouldn't have got at gamestop since their Scorpion code is not included in the box. Of note, the TRU $10 off coupon expires tomorrow if anyone wants to try this.[/QUOTE]

I used 15Save and it worked. Unfortunately, vship (free shipping) won't work with it. I paid 75.24 with tax/shipping.

[quote name='The Holy Pretzle']You sure about that?? I thought only the Tournament Edition was strictly limited?? Not saying the KE is done, just wondering if you can provide a source or if anyone else can confirm??

If so I should probably jump on this asap.[/QUOTE]

I work @ GS, buddy. I'm absolutely positive sure that no more are being produced or shipped to stores. We are consistently updated w/ emails about products being limited. The item is listed as 'D' for DisKontinued (lol). My store nor any of the stores in my district have received shipments of these since the week before the launch. You can always ask a store to get 1 shipped for you or order online. I don't know how long the Kollector's will be in stock but I DO know that this a great deal for this special edition and this sale may not last forever (Not @ GS, at least).

Amazon has it currently at $85.99. With tax and shipping this deal was near $77 for me, even after the 15Save discount. I think I'll wait a bit....these suckers are ONLY going to drop further, and they surely can't be THAT limited, especially being less than a month old game.

bread's done
Back