MK vs. DC (European Version) PS3

I am interested in this too. Does anyone know if the region of the game matters for censorship sense if you still have an NTSC console. I know for a fact that the 360 version of the game is censored by the console region not the actual game disc.

well in the past it is the console that determines it. for example even if you are playing the US version of Resistance on a Japanese console, it is still censored.

I have the UK PS3 version imported by Sendit.com.

The Joker fatality was uncensored so I'm assuming everything else was as well. I also could earn trophies, although I didn't check to see if the actually gave me points on my account or lveled me up.

[quote name='GuardianE']I have the UK PS3 version imported by Sendit.com.

The Joker fatality was uncensored so I'm assuming everything else was as well. I also could earn trophies, although I didn't check to see if the actually gave me points on my account or lveled me up.[/quote]

Are you playing it on an NTSC PS3 System?

[quote name='GuardianE']Yes. A 60GB American console.[/quote]

Interesting. I just ordered the CE PS3 from Amazon during BF for $39.95 shipped. I am annoyed at the censorship but not sure if its worth the hassle of an import. BTW the website you said you got it from does not have it up anymore, curious though how much did it cost you USD for it shipped?

It was on sale, so I got it for $45 or so shipped. I honestly just didn't want to give any sales money towards the American version. I would've gladly paid more than standard MSRP here. It doesn't matter how small, I won't condone it.

[quote name='GuardianE']It was on sale, so I got it for $45 or so shipped. I honestly just didn't want to give any sales money towards the American version. I would've gladly paid more than standard MSRP here. It doesn't matter how small, I won't condone it.[/quote]

I hear ya. I could not pass up on the CE for under $40. I played the game and liked it so I figured why not. I dont think its right but oh well. Maybe I will try to find a import copy down the road on sale. Funny thing is that Deathstroke has a move that is nothing more than a point blank gunshot to the face but when its in a Fatality its unacceptable.

[quote name='NJMane']I hear ya. I could not pass up on the CE for under $40. I played the game and liked it so I figured why not. I dont think its right but oh well. Maybe I will try to find a import copy down the road on sale. Funny thing is that Deathstroke has a move that is nothing more than a point blank gunshot to the face but when its in a Fatality its unacceptable.[/quote]

Jax also has a submachine gun. And Sonya's top can get ripped to shreds in a fight. Whatever. Midway, DC, and the ESRB are retards.

[quote name='GuardianE']Link takes me to the product page for the PS3 version. "Usually despatches within 72 hours."[/quote]

Works now. Not sure why it took me to that broken page on their site. Anyways its still $48.72 before shipping (doubt free shipping works to the US). A bit high for me considering I have the US KE Edition (40 shipped). If I can get a site that can do around $40 shipped then I would get it.

bread's done
Back