MLB 08: The Show (on the street)

dragonjud

CAGiversary!
Feedback
270 (100%)
I got me a copy of the ps3 and psp game. Don't know if Sony made it official, but you may want to check the smaller stores around your area to see if they have it.

Sony has done it before (shipping early), and perhaps all stores already have their copies.

For those of you in the st.louis area the walmart in town and country has it. They are open 24hrs and I just got back from there and scored a copy. They still had many left.

[quote name='ruffinra']For those of you in the st.louis area the walmart in town and country has it. They are open 24hrs and I just got back from there and scored a copy. They still had many left.[/quote]

That would be a negative now as I just came from there and either they sold out or they pulled it because there's a spot for it on the shelf but no copies.

I was just thinking about heading to Wallymart right now and seeing if I can score a copy of this..... I've already got it paid off at Gamestop though so it's not worth doing a return tomorrow. Guess i'll just play a few games of basketball and then go to sleep. Will get several hours playtime in before work tomorrow assuming GS has it at opening. :)

It's street dated for March 4th so that's why it was shipped early to retailers. Everyone should have it tomorrow at open.

bread's done
Back