MLB 10 The Show (PS3) & MLB 2K10 (360)

KMunley

CAGiversary!
I have both systems now and never got MLB the show and was pretty disappointed with 2K the past couple years. Leaning way towards MLB 10 the show, but you never know 2K could get amazing reviews.

Anyway, I'm looking for some deals on these games because I haven't seen any at all yet.

Thanks! \\:D/

Well, if every year The Show gets excellent reviews from gamers and 2k says over and over that they rebuilt the game and it still mega sux, what would the chances of a good 2K game??.....0

[quote name='KMunley']I have both systems now and never got MLB the show and was pretty disappointed with 2K the past couple years. Leaning way towards MLB 10 the show, but you never know 2K could get amazing reviews.

Anyway, I'm looking for some deals on these games because I haven't seen any at all yet.

Thanks! \\:D/[/QUOTE]

Yea can I have some of what your having?

Amazon has a $10 video game credit and $3 off MLB 2K10, but just save yourself the money and get the show. Seriously just get the show

Since The Show is published by Sony, it takes a long time to drop in price or have a deal on it. Amazon will probably have the best price at launch, or you'll have to check the weekly ads every week for the next two months to see if Target or Best Buy offers it for $10 off.

[quote name='slickkill77']Yea can I have some of what your having?

Amazon has a $10 video game credit and $3 off MLB 2K10, but just save yourself the money and get the show. Seriously just get the show[/QUOTE]

Haha I'm like 95% sure I'm getting the show, but like I said you never know 2K could pull something out of their ass, but the show seems like the logical choice especially since I've never played it and could probably use the change.

Amazon is giving the $10 credit, plus them and Gamestop are giving a free fathead wall stick thingy(39.99 value), plus $1million to the first person who throws a perfect game from 2K for MLB2K10. It still isn't worth it. Just get the show. Amazon 56.99, comes up about $62 for me with release day delivery.

bread's done
Back