MLB 2k7 X360

uncbaseballfreak

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Anybody found any good deals on MLB 2k7 for xbox 360? I haven't caught any wind of discounts or price drops on this sucker, but I'd love to pick it up if the price was good enough.

Why dont you go look around instead of asking and waiting. Take less time, and do your own work.

[quote name='LanceJr']Why dont you go look around instead of asking and waiting. Take less time, and do your own work.[/quote]

Yeah, I know. What the fuck? Who the fuck is he to request a video game deal in the "Request a Video Game Deal" forum? What a piece of shit he is.

I'm sorry for being such an ignorant asshole and actually using the Video Game Request Forum for such an inconceivably stupid thread. Maybe a mod should just delete this thread because I obviously misunderstood the intent of this forum.

Wow, I must be a complete noob. Oh wait, I've been a CAG member almost 4 years longer than you.

Now that I'm through with my sarcasm, maybe I should point out that the cheapest I've seen this game is through EBStop used at 49.95, or through Gamefly using the keep it price; but since I'm not a gamefly member, EB looks like my best bet. I was simply wondering if anyone else found it cheaper, or found a nice cheapass deal.

[quote name='uncbaseballfreak']I'm sorry for being such an ignorant asshole and actually using the Video Game Request Forum for such an inconceivably stupid thread. Maybe a mod should just delete this thread because I obviously misunderstood the intent of this forum.

Wow, I must be a complete noob. Oh wait, I've been a CAG member almost 4 years longer than you.

Now that I'm through with my sarcasm, maybe I should point out that the cheapest I've seen this game is through EBStop used at 49.95, or through Gamefly using the keep it price; but since I'm not a gamefly member, EB looks like my best bet. I was simply wondering if anyone else found it cheaper, or found a nice cheapass deal.[/quote]

i would check ebay, usually you can get a better deal from someone who doesn't want it sooner that way.

Wow, that's a great price. Has anyone ever dealt with Liongames before? Especially since it's listed as a used game. Are they complete copies in good condition?
I've never even heard of them.

Asking for a not recent new game deal is pointless. Go look around.

Oh, and GameFly has it for $29.69. 10% off if your a member.

^^Your attitude and gamertag lead me to believe that you are going to be a real asset to this site. Keep up the good work.

I offer that service too

I don't see why it hurts to ask, especially in the forum that was specifically made for such a question. If it bothers you so much you could just refrain from posting.

Also, he mentioned that he knew of the GameFly "Keep It" price but he isn't a member. There is currently no price listed for the "Buy It" option, so I'm not sure where you see the $29.69 price.

[quote name='LanceJr']Asking for a not recent new game deal is pointless. Go look around.

Oh, and GameFly has it for $29.69. 10% off if your a member.[/QUOTE]

Welcome to the site :roll:

bread's done
Back