Mod Nation Racers PS3 at Sams Club for $13.01 (Could be a store specific deal?)

vaxick

CAGiversary!
Was at the Sams Club in Comstock Park, MI yesterday and found that they were selling Mod Nation Racers for $13.01. Unsure if my local store was clearing the game out as there was only one copy left or if Sams Club in general is trying to get rid of their inventory of the game. Worth checking out to see if you can score it for that price. :shock:

modnationd.jpg

was this a Sam's Club in a time warp? I've never seen a price sticker like that on any of the games at Sam's. Either some big-ass 'label' printed sticker or none at all. Not one off a pricing gun..

but damn, I'd pick it up at that price (but I think the PS3 version should be a free offering from Sony for the 'Welcome Back' program)

[quote name='token2k6']was this a Sam's Club in a time warp? I've never seen a price sticker like that on any of the games at Sam's. Either some big-ass 'label' printed sticker or none at all. Not one off a pricing gun..

but damn, I'd pick it up at that price (but I think the PS3 version should be a free offering from Sony for the 'Welcome Back' program)[/QUOTE]

The psp version of ModNation Racer's is being offered as part of the Welcome Back program, not the ps3 version

[quote name='MemoriesAbyss']The psp version of ModNation Racer's is being offered as part of the Welcome Back program, not the ps3 version[/QUOTE]

haha, I meant 'should be' I know its PSP version only, but I can't remember which podcast I was listening to where they said it wouldn't be bad to offer it up on the PS3 with all the DLC available for it..

This is YMMV, I was at Sams yesterday and they didn't have anything good out like Mod Nation. The only decent deal I saw was Professor Layton: Diabolical Box DS for $12.xx. I would have gotten it if I didn't already own it.

bread's done
Back