MOD- Pls delete, I'll just post Dr Pepper codes on other Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmarano7836

CAGiversary!
Hey hey hey all,
Looks like where I work has been stocking up on the yellow capped Dr. Pepper bottles, which contain codes for XBOX360 download-able client for a few games. You will have to create an account on Dr.Pepper and type in this code, and cannot enter directly into your XBOX just fyi. This essentially means I should be able to get some new codes every week or few days tho and figured I would share them with the rest of CAG community. If you use a code, please state which code used so I can update the thread, and thanks for your time. Enjoy and take care!

Current Games able to get free client download gear are:
--Battlefield: Bad Company 2
--Battlefield Heroes
--Mass Effect 2
--Spore
--The Sims 3
--Skate 3
--Dr. Pepper football

---Codes for 09-19-2010---

#1) VJAHNHD71K69
#2) 4VXF3GDJGBF4
#3) SV3GNHDFA0V3
#4) 1SLENHDEAHJ6
#5) 1KPDNHDPTRYQ

Last edited by a moderator:
If only the topic creator of the dr pepper contest actually left a link to play the game.

Wow i made an account in 5 minutes and someone took every code and doesn't even say anything how nice.

Messed up man freaking effin lurkers don't even say TY to the TC well thanks anyways TC

I currently only own Mass Effect 2 on that list, but I am planning on grabbing Bad Company 2 in about 3 to 4 weeks, hoping it drops in price. I am also going to assume that these are from the US Version of the contest.

I am going to assume that Dr. Pepper Football is some sort of XBLA game?

None of the codes work anymore.
Oh, and If I understand correctly, we get the game for free? Or is it just some in-game bonuses

No worries randomdud, but I think I'll just throw my codes on the other Dr Pepper Thread and save the hassle for users and stuff... I did send PM's to needler420 and chickenbutt with codes so they at least got something... mod's if you see this pls delete k thanks bye!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back