Modern Family Season 2 ($23.81), Season 1 (23.99) at Deep Discount

aaronmills

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
Deep Discount has both Modern Family seasons on BluRay on-the-cheap as part of their Bi-Annual sale. Use code 25MORE at checkout for these prices.

Modern Family Season 1 (BluRay) for $23.99
- Currently $36.99 at Amazon.
- Its lowest price at Amazon was $18.99 back in July

Modern Family Season 2 (BluRay) for $23.81
- Currently $35.99 at Amazon
- Its lowest price at Amazon was $34.99 back in September

I've been waiting on a Season 2 deal since it came out. I snagged Season 1 around this time last year for $23.99 on an Amazon Lightning deal and had been holding out on a similar deal for Season 2. Amazon may come through with one, but I decided to pull the trigger.

I ordered a couple BluRays from Deep Discount last month and they showed up within 5 days so they're starting to earn my trust back after a few rough years.

[quote name='aaronmills']they're starting to earn my trust back after a few rough years.[/QUOTE]

Not me. I placed an order last month. Two leapfrog DVDs I ordered had a new name & cover art, but it was the same two I already had from a long time ago, so I submitted an online cancellation. It didn't go away, so I called C/S on the phone and had them cancel it.

Still never went away, the rest of my order arrived though the online status was stuck at "in process" permanently. They charged my CC for the correct amount, then a few weeks later the canceled items arrived separately. Never got charged for it, but that's 4 screwups with one small order. I was fortunate it was messed up in my favor or it would have been a huge hassle.

bread's done
Back