Modern Warfare 1&2 pack - Amazon Lightning Deal at 10 am PST (EDIT: Now 11 am)

funjoe

CAGiversary!
Didn't see this posted anywhere else, it's listed under "Electronics" in today's lightning deals for some reason. Here is the clue, I can only assume it's for the CoD MW 1 and 2 pack:

"Upcoming Deal Two of the all-time best shooters offered in one pack"

http://www.amazon.com/Black-Friday-...BN9&pf_rd_t=701&pf_rd_p=1282486222&pf_rd_i=20

I just bought this for $30 at Fry's over the weekend, with my luck I wouldn't be surprised if Amazon has it for less....

EDIT: Now it's listed as going live at 11 am. WTF? Now I'm wondering if this is some weird glitch or something, or if Amazon is just fucking with us.....

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Masterkyo']I'll buy it for $30 or less :)[/QUOTE]
same

25 or less would be very nice though

30 more mins to go
cant believe they put this under electronics...

[quote name='cRodz']same

25 or less would be very nice though

30 more mins to go
cant believe they put this under electronics...[/QUOTE]

Maybe they are the PC versions?

Crazy Amazon they add up an extra 1 hour to the deal instead 10 AM now is 11 AM which is 1 PM where i live. It's time for me go to bed :(

These two packs were retailer specific for both Xbox 360 and PS3. I ended up getting it on PS3 at frys for a gift when they had the one day sale price of $29.99. It comes with two individual games and are not on one single disc.

[quote name='nintendoforever']my countdown timer shows an hour and 6 minutes left. does yours show 6 minutes left?[/QUOTE]

No you're right, it's now indicating it will be up at 11. Weird. Updated original post and header.

Really? All that and it's $39.99. Fail. I like how it says "-infinity % off" haha. Wonder if Best Buy will price match infinity off?

[quote name='keno']i like how the list price is $0.00[/QUOTE]

Possibly the best deal ever posted on CAG: "Infinity % off"

[quote name='eau']A tribute to Infinity Ward.[/QUOTE]
and a spit in the face to the man they call deal.

one of the worst deals i have seen on lighting deals, this can be bought 39.99 at most retail stores

bread's done
Back