Modern Warfare 2 $45, Hardened Edition $59 (360/PS3) at Amazon

gwill

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
[IMG-R=5198]9777[/IMG-R]Amazon has price matched its competitors and has discounted both the regular and Hardened editions of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.

iconamazon.gif
Modern Warfare 2 $44.96
iconamazon.gif
Modern Warfare 2 Hardened Edition $59

You can also get 5% cashback if you use checkout with Amazon PayPhrase

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Xiemos']I buy CoD games mainly for the single player, which are fantastic experiences. I always try to get into multi-player, but it just never happens. Either I die too fast, or I just don't have fun online. I don't have any friends who play games, so kind of screwed there. I guess I just miss the old days with games like golden-eye.

MW2 will definitely be my last FPS purchase, as I will be renting them from now on. Too bad it took me so long to realize that.[/QUOTE]

Online is where it's at.

[quote name='TheBomb69']Tried ordering but it still shows up at $59 on my order page. Says only 32% sold.[/QUOTE]

i'm getting the same thing. cart shows 47.99 special price, but final checkout shows 59.99.

was going to order it but now i dont know whats up. only shows 40% sold.

must have been some kind of bug. when i placed it in my cart, it said 44 minutes remaining, and only 40% sold. now the page has been grayed out and says 41% claimed, with no add to cart button.

[quote name='TheOmegaSoldier']must have been some kind of bug. when i placed it in my cart, it said 44 minutes remaining, and only 40% sold. now the page has been grayed out and says 41% claimed, with no add to cart button.[/QUOTE]

That's normal, you can only claim a lightning deal once.

I wonder if this will make it til Friday when I get paid. Been waiting for a good MW2 deal. I also heard rumors about MW2 being $37 after Christmas? Can this be confirmed by anyone?

Is the regular cod:mw2 copy only on sale for tday? Someone reply ASAP. I dunno if I should wait for the ps3 gold box event or buy this game.

[quote name='kang67']Is the regular cod:mw2 copy only on sale for tday? Someone reply ASAP. I dunno if I should wait for the ps3 gold box event or buy this game.[/QUOTE]

They've been running it for a couple days now. No one knows when it will end.

bread's done
Back