Modern Warfare 2 CAG Clan - Wednesday/Friday @ 7PST/10EST

I'm new here and I've been looking for a good clan to join.

What types of games do you guys play? I prefer to play Hardcore but I'm down for most things as long as I'm having fun.

[quote name='ottoman1384']What types of games do you guys play? I prefer to play Hardcore but I'm down for most things as long as I'm having fun.[/QUOTE]It'll be whatever modes you guys want.

Also, we'll be doing some fun stuff in private matches like: riot shields only, shotguns only, throwing/knives only, snipers only, rocket launchers only, no scoping...etc...

• 6 ≥ n = Public games.

• 7-9 players = Public "Ground Wars" which is 9v9 and the mode is randomized.

• n > 9 = Private Games.
(n = number of CAG players.)

[quote name='FowlBeast']I want in on this. Count me in.
PSN: PieEyedSniper[/QUOTE]

That Sig is crazy I love it to bad he didn't actually get KO'ed.

So when the Invites get fixed is anyone planning on playing Spec-Ops?

I would like to try it out 2 player Veteran via 1 player is Fing hard.

The Spec-Ops is fun, but I don't see myself playing it alot because the MP is just so damn good. But if some CAGs message me & wanna play it, I'll be down.

Also, HOLY SHIT! I've been playing this game too much. Since I was walking down the street and there was a plant behind a wall with 2 red leaves sticking out past the wall's edge, so that was the only thing you could see, & I honestly jumped and stopped since I thought it was a claymore.

I spent the last two days beating veteran because of the patch (or lack there of). And I barely started spec ops. Wow, I definitely need help with spec ops. I tried some missions but the predator one in bravo requires two.

Everybody cool if I make the first night on Friday?

What other night do you guys want if you can't make it to Friday? After looking back through this thread, it looks like most people can make it too Tuesday also.

[quote name='Gspoon']That Sig is crazy I love it to bad he didn't actually get KO'ed.

So when the Invites get fixed is anyone planning on playing Spec-Ops?

I would like to try it out 2 player Veteran via 1 player is Fing hard.[/QUOTE]

I will do Spec Ops with your on Veteran. I completed all of Alpha on Veteran. I won't mind having a partner for the others. Add me: luan87us

[quote name='blader16']Everybody cool if I make the first night on Friday?

What other night do you guys want if you can't make it to Friday? After looking back through this thread, it looks like most people can make it too Tuesday also.[/QUOTE]
I'll be in for tuesdays. psn id under my avatar

I'm down for friday night. Don't think i can make tuesday night.

@blader: It was fun doing the CAG party earlier man. We were kicking asses up until we got split up that is lol. Sorry we lost that Domination match lol. I'm just not really good with objective based gametype unless I have a team that I've been with for awhile lol. We did really good actually. I had more fun than playing by myself. Lots of support from the team which make it so great.

Hey NoKiLL4You saw you on last night, but never got into a match with you. I am down tonight 10pm ET.

[quote name='option.iv']Hey guys, mind if I join as well?[/QUOTE]

you mean shotguns to the head? or deaths by c4?

I'm just wondering... What kind of perks do you guys use in the battlefield? Just curious.
I use Scavenger, Stopping Power, and 'Fire from the hip accuracy' perk.

[quote name='blader16']Sorry about that cavie2002. I keep forgeting about the name misspelling. I'll be adding your new 1 right now.[/QUOTE]Added

[quote name='Esper']I'm just wondering... What kind of perks do you guys use in the battlefield? Just curious.
I use Scavenger, Stopping Power, and 'Fire from the hip accuracy' perk.[/QUOTE]Bling, Stopping Power, Ninja.

Good games tonight. We had 12 people in a private match at one point. And that was with the game being announced only 3 hours before.

i suck. im having a hard time adjusting to the game. my overall experience has gotten better since i got the red dots on the m4 and famas.

oh, luan87us and I were able to complete a few of those spec ops veteran. I can't imagine doing them yourself.

[quote name='enufs8d']oh, luan87us and I were able to complete a few of those spec ops veteran. I can't imagine doing them yourself.[/QUOTE]

lol you need to get a headset! I can't tell if I was the one killing you in that chopper mission lol.

@ blader16

Thanks for sending me Invites last night.
I had a hell of a time getting in but it finally worked.

EDIT balder16 on point

Last edited by a moderator:
@Gspoon - Thanks for the help on making that list, but I've had one on the OP this whole time. Look at the very bottom of my OP (under the 2nd picture):D

[quote name='luan87us']lol you need to get a headset! I can't tell if I was the one killing you in that chopper mission lol.[/QUOTE]

i have one. it was charging during the clan night battles. And I couldnt use it for our games because it wake up the other people in my house, as I been told.

Please people, if you don't have a headset/mic/bluetooth, then please go out and buy 1. You can get a decent bluetooth for only $25ish, & it makes the clan nights much more enjoyable.

[quote name='Heavy GunR']Ill join
Gamertag: Heavy GunR[/QUOTE]This is the PS3 Clan. You should look through the CAG Xbox 360 forums looking for the 360 clan.

Also, welcome to CAG. I just noticed that this is your first post.

So much for my observation skills :shock: maybe that's a sign that its time for new glasses.

I'll edit my post and take out my list.:-({|=

How are you guys liking the new OP & the custom picture I made? I took alot of ideas from option.iv's clan threads.

Also, can everybody who already signed up post this additional information for me to add? After about a week of people updating their stuff I'll go PM people who haven't replied.

Experience: Beginner/Intermediate/Advanced
Availablity: Sun/Mon/Tue/Wed/Thu/Fri/Sat (nights)
Timezone: PST/MST/CST/EST

example:

Experience: Advanced
Availability: Everyday
Timezone: PST

Last edited by a moderator:
Updated google docs. Mosh pit is a great addition. What do you need to do to host? May be able to be an alternate host on Tuesday night after getting kids to bed around 8pm cst.

All the backup hosts would be uses for would be to host the game of I'm not there. Because you need everbody on your friends list.

I'm down. I've just started playing multiplayer today and it's insanely fun.

ID: Apushmataha

Experience: Beginner
Availability: All nights except tuesday/thursday/saturday
Timezone: US CST

experience - intermediate
availability - any night
timezone - EST

I know it's already been said, but try to get headsets.

I forgot to mention that I have a Motorola HS850. It seems to work fine, but if it doesn't cut it, I'll spring for an official PS3 headset.

Just as a heads up, I just got my username change (by The Almighty CheapyD) from "blader16". Since I came up with that when I was about 6 & now I've out grown it.

bread's done
Back