Modern Warfare 2 CAG Clan - Wednesday/Friday @ 7PST/10EST

Yeah, 3 out of my 5 deaths where cheap shots from the host. I unloaded half my clip straight into the guy before he even starts shooting at me & he would still kill me. It was insane host advantage without even being laggy.

I fell asleep at like 8pm, completely forgot that waking up at 5 am might make me tired by game time. Friday is Christmas party at work, I definitely won't be making it on account that there will be strippers involved. See you guys next Wednesday if it doesn't get too crazy with weather and work.

[quote name='LordKefka06']What happend guys? We had a max turnout of only 4 guys.[/QUOTE]

I would have played last night but I had leave and to go to help my dad. He fucked up his pc (again) sometimes being the family tech support guy blows. He freaks out when anything happens, I'll be their for this Fridays game night.

I was able to finally get in some MP last night...the first time in 2+ years and my skill should now be rated as "The Suck". Could be that I got in with a bunch of people who were between levels 50-70 and I was starting at 1....didn't COD4 have a "starter" MP area to level 8 or 12 (or something like that). I'm now at 4 and only managed to break even a couple of times....beyond everyone having better weapons...I know that I also do not know the levels...

BFGN.

Unless I get dragged and delivered home black out drunk, I won't be able to make it but I do hope it's a kickass night.

[quote name='jmbreci']I was able to finally get in some MP last night...the first time in 2+ years and my skill should now be rated as "The Suck". Could be that I got in with a bunch of people who were between levels 50-70 and I was starting at 1....didn't COD4 have a "starter" MP area to level 8 or 12 (or something like that). I'm now at 4 and only managed to break even a couple of times....beyond everyone having better weapons...I know that I also do not know the levels...[/QUOTE]CAG nights will be your friend. We'll be screwing around most of the time, like doing "only" fights. So that'll give you a chance to learn the maps.

[quote name='Mad39er']BFGN.

Unless I get dragged and delivered home black out drunk, I won't be able to make it but I do hope it's a kickass night.[/QUOTE]:beer:Drunk sniper FTW? :whistle2:k

I'd like to play sometime with CAGs.

D_Icon = charisma6
-----
Experience: Intermediate
Availablity: Sun/Mon/Tue/Wed/Thu/Fri/Sat (nights)
Timezone: CST
Mic: Yes
Additional Info: ???

So is the clan tag CAG?

Great games tonight. We had a total of about 9 cags, then we did some clan vs clan matches. But we got some jackasses who where fucking around the whole time & that annoying 8 year old.

Overall it was one of the better nights.

After the game we had a good group of 3 with Jam424, Gspoon, & myself. We played for about 2 hours.

Last edited by a moderator:
After last night I think I will play more CTF that was hella fun. I need to power up my M1014 so I can pop a few more melons. Looking forward to Wed game night.

[quote name='SynGamer']Mic just died. Had fun, looking forward to Wed. possibly though with that being Xmas eve, we'll see.[/QUOTE]

I might be in for Wed...might be a bit late....but Wed is not Xmas eve....unless you tell time like my wife. :roll: That's Thursday.

Oh, I'm still the suck....but opening up a few more things...only had enough time to get to lv5 thus far.....painfully....watching guys with snipers pick me off from far, far away.....

[quote name='jmbreci']I might be in for Wed...might be a bit late....but Wed is not Xmas eve....unless you tell time like my wife. :roll: That's Thursday.

Oh, I'm still the suck....but opening up a few more things...only had enough time to get to lv5 thus far.....painfully....watching guys with snipers pick me off from far, far away.....[/QUOTE]

Don't feel too bad, I seem to swing between being damned awful(but usually breaking even) to being ultra bomb defuser extraordinaire.

Kefka walks people through some of the good spots on the maps during CAG nights so if we get a couple of new guys, I'm sure he'll do it. He's pretty informative when he isn't yelling at 10 year olds. :lol:

Yeah, if any of you guys want me to run you through all the good spots, just drop me an invite.

Also, if I don't respond to your messages/invites in a minute, it's because my brother is playing.

I'll eventually get back into playing on wed/fri nights. This Wed will be the first one I'm not tied up doing something else, so this should be interesting. I have the feeling I'm going to need a bit of practice.

[quote name='LordKefka06']Yeah, if any of you guys want me to run you through all the good spots, just drop me an invite.

Also, if I don't respond to your messages/invites in a minute, it's because my brother is playing.[/QUOTE]
Cool. I may need a walkthrough someday. I need to know the advantage spots. Thanks Kefka.

Mad39er: "UAVs goin up, guys."
Me: "Who gives a shit about UAVs."
Narrator: "Friendly Tactical Nuke incoming!"

-----

Props to SkyDiveJam for being the official anti-air man.

-----

The official clan nights are still gonna be Wed/Fri, but I'll be sending out invites everyday at 7PST, if not before that already.

-----

EDIT: 400 AC-130 kills till:
Cross.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Fun game last night. Demolition and Capture the Flag were amazing. Especially when we just camped the enemy flag for easy points. btw the only reason why i do not prestige is because i want to finish off all my kills streaks and ACR challenges lol

looks like I'll be in tonight....xmas got canceled tonight...well, my wife's family xmas did....thankfully I got to lv5....easier to level up with those kill/weapon bonuses now. Made 2 levels in 3 matches last night and only sucked (bad) in the open space one..I cannot even remember which level it was.

Glad to have gotten in for a while...unfortunately a 3 year old who WOULD NOT go to bed cut my night a little short. The sniper rounds were fun....think I accidentally knifed Kefka once though....

darkslime = is_vigilante

Experience: beginner
Availability: Everyday except Saturday night, Sunday, Wednesday night
Timezone: MST
Mic: Sometimes

Happy Holidays guys, I'm a little sick but I should make it for Friday. Got a new bluetoof headset I want to try out as well but I think it's mostly my connection speed is my headset issue.

Feel free to invite me if I'm online, there's not a whole lot of people playing but it's always nice to have somebody else to play with.

Figures, I was having fun with you guys and the modem goes out. I figured the rain/.sleet would eventually knock it out for a little while but too bad it was during that match.

[quote name='LordKefka06']Haha, I thought you left after I killed you 5/5 times with my predator missles.[/QUOTE]

Not at all. My team pretty much had that overtime round locked up. We were saving our killstreaks for when we were going to plant at B ;)

Played some Spec-Ops with Mad39er. Glad there's team killing (knifing):lol:.

If anyone else is interested in Spec-Opsing it up with me, just send me a MW2 invite.

[quote name='johnnyrocker360']finally got the ps3 version so i might be down with playing on friday nights.

DrRockenstein
Intermediate i guess[/QUOTE]Cool, I added you to the list.

Also, what time zone are you in and do you have a mic?

[quote name='LordKefka06']Cool, I added you to the list.

Also, what time zone are you in and do you have a mic?[/QUOTE]

shit sorry about that. eastern time zone and yes i do have a mic.

has anyone ever done the nuke using a 25 kill knife only streak? I saw someone do it on youtube and it was amazing.

My high streak total was 20 and I used AC-130 much less using knives only -_-

Out for Wednesday but probably in for Friday...unless I have a 24 hr hangover working there....and I think my play is improving. I learned quite a bit watching Kefka kill me a number of times and following him around in demo/CTF/domination....Madd3r as well....better weapons/bling helps also. I still get PO'd when I swear I knife a guy and the lag gets me or when I see myself shooting the other guy before dying only to watch the replay and have it show I did not get a shot off...looks like I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.... ;)

bread's done
Back