Modern Warfare 2 Collector's Edition 360/PS3 $59.99 + Tax FS

I'll just warn you guys now, I had some MISERABLE experiences last year, having preordered a couple of games at Toysrus.com

I'd do it but I'd rather just get it at the midnight release...I know that's probably impatient of me, but I'd rather just go ahead and get it. But then again, this CE may be like CoD4's, which was AWFUL.

Toys R Us has a pretty nasty habit of putting something up for the "wrong" price, then turning around and trying to get you to pay the higher price. They've done it with at least 3 different games on me, putting the 360 version up for the xbox/ps2 price, then emailing me saying they had changed my order to the last gen one, since that was the proper price, and if I wanted the 360 version I'd have to pay the difference.

I ended up getting mario party 8 for the wii when they had it at the wrong price for preorder. I think they had it up for $29.99 and they actually shipped it a few months later when it came out. Might be worth a try if you want this.

fuck TRU.com, took them TWO MONTHS to process an order for a simple Wii deal they were running. Avoid them at all costs!!

I really want Modwarn Warfare 2... not sure if I want the collector's or not, I need more time to decide and figure out what kind of goodies it will have.
151l1259.jpg

This happened last year with the Gears 2 LE, which also stacked with a 25% coupon. Took about three weeks post launch for me to get the games, but I got two Gears 2 LE copies for $47 each.

Give it a shot if you're interested.

In for one. The last CE sucked. The game was great but the CE extras sucked. But hey for the cost of the standard I might as well get the collectors

bread's done
Back