Modern Warfare 2’s Top 10 Hardest Callsigns

Haha, I like how you can tell who are the douche booster by the people that say, "Psht, I got most of those... easy". They are all very much easy if you have a sad friend that will let you do them all to him... but then at the point, just kill yourself.

If you have Droppin Crates, it is obvious you are a booster.

Some of those are outrageous. I think the Lights Out! one shouldn't be too hard though...a lot of people use the Last Stand perk so if you throw an accurate flash at them while they're in last stand, they should die pretty easily. Whenever I'm using Last Stand, I always commit suicide with flash grenades and they work quite effectively.

I've gotten the Last Resort one a couple times. You're bound to get it eventually if you use Last Stand frequently.

I have them all except the Killcam ones.

They're high if they think the sniper challenge is harder than the LMG/AR/SMG ones.

I have 3-4 of those, and they were not easy. I was just lucky.

I'd love to have Droppin Crates. I've killed enemies with crates, but not to end a match.

[quote name='DarkNessBear']How do you unload a clip on someone without killing them?[/QUOTE]

You have to hit numerous people without missing a shot. So that means you'd have to hit a whole LMG clip into many people without even 1 of those bullets missing, near impossible if your not boosting with a friend.

I got Perfectionist, shouldn't be too hard if you're using the Intervention (5 shots, and bolt-action so you can pace yourself) but some of those are pretty ridiculous.

I've completed Think Fast and Think Fast Stun without boosting. I forgot and prestiged before I got Think Fast Flash. Now I have to unlock the challenge again before I'll try again. I did it already, but forgot that I didn't have the challenge unlocked. Lame.

Just another amazed that they'd put Perfectionist on there and not Dictator. It's like doing Perfectionist 8+ times in a row. Also if you really want to split hairs, I'd say Think Fast is harder than Think Fast Flash/Stun because you're less likely to have a spare frag than spare special grenades.

Otherwise, cool idea for a list. I'd love to have Droppin' Crates.

I got flatliner on a demolition match, I figured I had nothing to lose by shooting the javelin into the cave on afgan since I was out of ammo on my other gun :), but that's the only one of those I got. Perfectionist is definitely easier than the lmg one though, since its easier to not miss when your firing single shots from a 5-7 round(never paid attention) mag rather than a lmg clip.

well i have about half of those...and this is with most games i play at first it might seem difficult but its not impossible....

Got all of them except Droppin' Crates.

Also, Mad39er, a CAG, has killed me 3 times so far with care packages.:roll:

-----

My plan to get Droppin Crates is to play some Demo (dedicated spawns). I'll then head over to their spawn & setup a bait care package. When they are trying to get it, I'll have an emergency airdrop flying overhead to try & get a kill.

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually did get "All Pro" a few days ago but it was complete and utter luck. I went to shoot a guy in a window in Rundown and right as I fired, another guy ran around a corner and got his head in the way. Two headshots with one bullet. Was sweet.

"How The?" isn't so hard, either -- you just need SitRep, FMJ rounds, and a claymore happy victim (and there's no shortage of those).

[quote name='trq']"How The?" isn't so hard, either -- you just need SitRep, FMJ rounds, and a claymore happy victim (and there's no shortage of those).[/QUOTE]

Unless it's glitched, I got this when I had my own claymore on the flag in CTF, and I shot an enemy in his leg, accidentally hitting the claymore, which killed him.

[quote name='LordKefka06']Trakan - I'm pretty sure it has to be their own claymore/C4.[/QUOTE]

It could be glitched then, but I'm saying, that's definitely how I got it.

Someone told me a brilliant plan for getting the droppin crates. What you want to do is get hardline, carpackage, emergency air drop and sentry gun, and then keep racking them up in separate lives until near the need of the game and then throw ALL of them out, so like 20 crates are dropping. so that way people try to jack your crates and then die.

Only got "All Pro" which I got yesterday while playing Search and Destroy. Was on Highrise, we were defending and I aimed at the other office and saw only one guy and got a head shot, but I guess there was another guy right behind him crouching.

bread's done
Back