Modern Warfare 3 $51.99 at Bestbuy.com and Amazon

[quote name='strait edge follower']They acually do match their online prices ....[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I'm so used to that not happening cause I work at target.

[quote name='ijustw1n']Do I need my best buy receipt or can they look it up on reward zone?[/QUOTE]

You need your receipt, and just head over to CS. They'll hook you up.

[quote name='ijustw1n']This is sweet, especially considering the 10% coupon I used.[/QUOTE]
I always get one or the other from my BBs. They never PM anything that has a coupon on it.

Does anyone think that some of these retail stores might get more shipments of the hardened edition, or is that just wishful thinking, because if that's the case then i might as well bite on this deal before it goes back up to $60

The hardened edition is the edition with the 2 books together right ? If so for any ny people here the bestbuy at 63 and Broadway Manhattan had two left on the table next to the game kosik

I ended up using a $53 BB gift card I found in my wallet for the game and paid $10 cash as the difference, I may get it adjusted tomorrow but we'll see.

I tried using the mobile coupon for 10% off and the girl said it wasn't working and then asked me to go print it out from their kiosk. Kind of ridiculous and one of the exact reasons why I don't do business with Bestbuy.

[quote name='strait edge follower']Hm not bad. The fact that this probibly won't go on sale on black friday this is kinda tempting[/QUOTE]

MW2 went down to $39.99 during BF week...right after it was released.

[quote name='H3YN0W']MW2 went down to $39.99 during BF week after it was released.[/QUOTE]

True but cod has become so big now to the point that its breaking entertainment records. there is no reason to give it a big discount it for a while. Look at black ops, its barley gone in sale and when it does its usually for 49.99

[quote name='strait edge follower']True but cod has become so big now to the point that its breaking entertainment records. there is no reason to give it a big discount it for a while. Look at black ops, its barley gone in sale and when it does its usually for 49.99[/QUOTE]

iirc, I think it was $35 at amazon last month. I say the best BF deal for this game will be 49.99.

I was going to head over to best buy to pick up some things so hopefully I can get the price adjustment. I'll probably get rejected because I used the 10% coupon yesterday, but worth a try.

[quote name='H3YN0W']MW2 went down to $39.99 during BF week...right after it was released.[/QUOTE]
No it didn't noob.

And I hope amazon responds by dropping the price again. Would make a fun afternoon.

My bet would be $49.99 for black Friday, also. I think someone could do it for $39.99 but it'll be a quantities are limited door buster deal to get folks in that definitely won't last.

What about a black Friday deal on cod elite since it is being sold in stores?

Wow--that was quick Amazon. Glad I got in on the $51.99 deal with them yesterday. It will be delivered tomorrow.

i would like to share that Wal-Mart is selling MW3 for the XBOX 360 and PS3 for $51.96 ONLINE ONLY
4 cents cheaper :p lol

i think ill make a thread about this too

Also where are people getting the 10% mobile coupon? That would help many people seeing this for BB buyers.

I will just wait until Black Friday as I am in no hurry to play this game with Battlefield 3 out. Maybe Target will do another deal like last year with Black Ops for the PC for $10 :D I got 2 copies for $20 total on Black Friday last year. I can only dream...

[quote name='Jcaugustine']Is this $51.99 price online only at Best Buy?[/QUOTE]

Best Buy matches their online prices in store. I just ordered online and picked the in store pick up option.

So using the 10% coupon negates us from all future price matches?

If anyone has used a 10% coupon and price matched could you let me know?

thanks

So can we price match if we've already used the 10% off coupon. Also, will the have to return the game and do a rebuy, I think that risks the chances of messing up your 5 for 100 .. I usually buy my pre orders from bestbuy.com so its easy just to call and get the price adjusted.. this time though I purchased it in store, so does that mean I have to adjust in store only or can it also be done on the phone?? Thanks!!

You can PM, but you will only get the difference between the final coupon price and the sale price. Since it is a PM to the website you can't stack the 10% coupon AND the online price.

If it rings up $51 in store then you can use the 10% coupon also.

As always this is their policy. There will be those that come on here and say that their manager allowed them to etc. after saying that it never hurts to ask, but realize this is outside of their policies.

Confirmed that it's actually ringing up as $59.99 in-store.

So it's either:

- price match their online price... or...
- use the 10% coupon

That's a no-brainer.

[quote name='strait edge follower']I guess the price match seems better than the coupon no ?[/QUOTE]

Correct. 10% off $60 makes it $54. Think you can figure it out from there.

Surprise, surprise!

http://www.lensoftruth.com/new-call-of-duty-game-confirmed-for-2012/

New "Call of Duty" game announced for 2012 (Black Ops 2? Modern Warfare 4?)

Not even a full day has passed since the release of Modern Warfare 3, but that hasn’t stopped Activision CEO Bobby Kotick from confirming a new Call of Duty game for 2012.

During an earnings call, Kotick said:
“As we focus on 2012, we have a strong product pipeline which features a minimum of two highly-anticipated new titles from Blizzard Entertainment, including Diablo III, and a new Call of Duty game from Activision Publishing.”
--

Shocking!

In for CODMW4 Hardened Edition Elite Founder Status!

bread's done
Back