Modification to GS's VALUE code for Hawaii and Alaska residents

Keirnoth

CAGiversary!
EDIT:

VALUE used to work with the old system; the new system accepts VALUE but doesn't apply the code to the actual order.

I did some testing and I noticed however they replaced VALUE with SAVER, which does the same thing, and works with Hawaii.

In other words, business as usual folks. Please disregard this post. Mods - please close or delete. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Try ordering a used game from them and putting your address as somewhere in Pennsylvania, as the postal service sent my order out to Hawaii to be sorted before slowly making it's way back across the US to my doorstep.

Heh, I've yet to have the postal service do that before. It's still bloody annoying that Gamestop was almost as good as Amazon for shipping and now they are REVERTING back to this bs.

I might try to call them and ask for refunds if they do an offer I simply can't refuse.

Apologies, I made a mistake regarding this - instead of using VALUE (which doesn't work), use SAVER instead. VALUE worked with the old system, and although the new system still takes it, it doesn't apply it. SAVER works, though.

bread's done
Back