Modnation Racers deals?

Tooki

CAGiversary!
I'm looking to get the PS3 version of Modnation Racers and I'm trying to see if there's anything cheaper than $37. I was also wondering if there was any reason not to buy it used (like in-box DLC or something like that).

The only in-game DLC was a Sackboy character and his car. Definitely not worth the extra 20$ if you get it from Gamefly.

Do games from gamefly usually come in good condition and with their original box? I have no experience buying from them.

[quote name='Tooki']Do games from gamefly usually come in good condition and with their original box? I have no experience buying from them.[/QUOTE]

The couple games I got from there were in really good shape. All came complete as well. Shipping for me didnt take that long either.

The PS3 games are always in great shape due to the protective coating on Blu-rays.

I've bought a ton of games from gamefly and have always received excellent quality.

I found it in a clearance bin at Walmart for $20 about a month ago. YMMV though since It was only that price at 1 out of the 3 Walmarts near me.

bread's done
Back