Modnation Racers for PS3 $39.99 at gohastings BACK ON

imrandy85

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='gamerdogbert']"Promotion code not valid" :bomb:[/QUOTE]

sorry about that, someone said they used it last night and it worked

[quote name='MrBeatdown']Aw, damn, the coupon doesn't work. That's what I get for procrastinating on ordering this.

No coupon kind of kills it for me.[/QUOTE]

then order it from gamestop or amazon for full price.

I guess I forgot the coupon last time. But with $20 off and no sales tax I'm pretty dang happy. I was honestly expecting a retraction email from GoHastings for awhile there.

[quote name='kart007k']then order it from gamestop or amazon for full price.[/QUOTE]

I actually think Amazon has it for 56.99 with a $10 promotional credit. I got gold box on mine for 54 bucks (and $10 promo credit) , and I know its not a price mistake (I hope this gets honored for everyone), get free release day delivery, and pay no tax. Plus trade in credit @amazon.

$39.99 a goHastings is still cheaper than anywhere else... plus there is a coupon for $6 off $50 "DEALPRO" If you're ordering the game without anything else, it will come out to about $42~ which isn't bad at all.

Just wondering though, which day would it be at my house? Release date or later? I have it pre-ordered and paid off at Gamestop, but since I work there, I'll get the code anyway, and can always switch the credit down to something else.

The release date vs. Ship date is the only question I have on this one.

[quote name='Catalyst09']Just wondering though, which day would it be at my house? Release date or later? I have it pre-ordered and paid off at Gamestop, but since I work there, I'll get the code anyway, and can always switch the credit down to something else.

The release date vs. Ship date is the only question I have on this one.[/QUOTE]

Usually pre-orders from websites ship before the release date so they get to your house on release day. But this isn't always 100%.

I don't know how much you put down for your pre-order, but i'm sure you're still saving a good amount of cash. Even if you have to wait a day or two.

Just missed the coupon, but $42 shipped is still too good to pass up. Doesn't appear to be any preorder unlocks for this? Maybe I missed it, though not really a big deal to me.

[quote name='kart007k']then order it from gamestop or amazon for full price.[/QUOTE]

Ever stop and think I might want to, you know, do what every other fucking person on this site does and wait until it's a price closer to what I want to spend on it?

[quote name='MrBeatdown']Ever stop and think I might want to, you know, do what every other fucking person on this site does and wait until it's a price closer to what I want to spend on it?[/QUOTE]

Pretty sad that you're willing to wait for it to hit $38 or less when you can still get it for $42. Wow a whole $4 difference really kills this deal for you huh? You must be on welfare. I love how much sense some CAG's make sometimes.

[quote name='ssjmichael']Pretty sad that you're willing to wait for it to hit $38 or less when you can still get it for $42. Wow a whole $4 difference really kills this deal for you huh? You must be on welfare. I love how much sense some CAG's make sometimes.[/QUOTE]

Of course. $38 was EXACTLY what I planned on buying it for. :roll: I wanted it for around $30-$35, which is what I can usually get something for at a B2G1 deal at GameStop. I wasn't going to let a $3-$8 difference stop me, but I'm not going to spend an extra $10-$12 when I have Red Dead Redemption and Split Second coming one week earlier.

Now, have I justified my purchasing decisions enough for you guys, or would you like to continue to be jackasses?

Greetings,

The item would begin to process for shipping after midnight on the 25th
and would ship 1 or 2 business days later.

The arrival time after shipping is 3 to 10 business days for standard
shipping.

Please contact us again if you have other questions.

Customer Service Representative

Just emailed them directly. Not sure if its worth a week or more wait to save about $15 for me. I probably still will anyway, and play more Red Dead Redemption while I wait for it to arrive.

[quote name='MrBeatdown']Now, have I justified my purchasing decisions enough for you guys, or would you like to continue to be jackasses?[/QUOTE]

I'd like to continue to be a jackass, you not getting this is really keeping me up at night. :booty:

[quote name='Catalyst09']Greetings,

The item would begin to process for shipping after midnight on the 25th
and would ship 1 or 2 business days later.

The arrival time after shipping is 3 to 10 business days for standard
shipping.

Please contact us again if you have other questions.

Customer Service Representative

Just emailed them directly. Not sure if its worth a week or more wait to save about $15 for me. I probably still will anyway, and play more Red Dead Redemption while I wait for it to arrive.[/QUOTE]

Yeah that's a toughy. Not that I don't have other games I could play in the meantime, but my girlfriend and I are really looking forward to updating our kart racing addiction.

Hmmm, I keep trying to order it, but it fails out. I emailed them twice, and the first time, they said it just didn't work. The second time it also failed, and said check what's wrong highlighted in red, when nothing was wrong. They said they forwarded the problem to whoever can take care of it, and to try again tonight. I just tried, and it failed again. I better not get charged multiple times.

So I ended up calling them, and they said they had no record of my card trying to go through. I tried it on another computer, to see if it was something not loading correctly. No luck. I ended up just using my parents card, and paying them back.

It's worth the hassle though, since this game is amazing.

I had that exact same problem once while using my American Express card. I tried it a second time and it didn't go through then either. I tried a Visa and they took it with no problems. Maybe they just don't like AmEx despite the fact that they say they accept it.

Thanks for the heads up, was wondering why my order wouldn't go through, even called Customer Service. Used my MC instead of AMEX and it worked great.

just wanted to throw out another 10% off coupon. these are from the wonderland cards, so when you get a new code, it extends the expiration date for it. WFG7903 should work until may 5th. seems all the codes start with the same 3 letters, and the numbers just go higher, so feel free to experiment with higher ones after that one expires :)

[quote name='alissima']just wanted to throw out another 10% off coupon. these are from the wonderland cards, so when you get a new code, it extends the expiration date for it. WFG7903 should work until may 5th. seems all the codes start with the same 3 letters, and the numbers just go higher, so feel free to experiment with higher ones after that one expires :)[/QUOTE]

fuck you. That pushed me over the edge. This was a game I was going to skip to save money....

bread's done
Back