ModNation Racers PRE-ORDER $10 Credit + Ratchet & Clank Mods - PS3

JaxMoney

CAGiversary!
ModNation Racers (Amazon.com)

Pre-order ModNation Racers, for PS3, and get $10 off a future video game purchase. Additionally, you'll get the Ratchet and Clank Mods, as well as a bonus Mystery Mod and Kart. The promotional code will be placed directly into your Amazon.com account within 2 business days after the product ships. Access code for the Ratchet and Clank mods will be e-mailed within ten business days after the game releases. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Promotion valid on all existing pre-orders. Limit one per household. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time.

Pretty good deal if you're a frequent buyer from Amazon.com. This game looks pretty sick.

Sorry guys, lol. Keep forgetting about the Amazon credit deals sticky. I don't come on here to post as often to remember these things, but I'll be more aware next time :p. My bad.

[quote name='Baron O Hell']Don't worry about it. It's the thought that counts.[/QUOTE]

Good to see someone take the higher road for the newbie.

God forbid anyone make a mistake! It's funny since the people whom like to flame someone for it are the ones that lack self esteem and need a confidence boost at someone's expense. Grow up kiddies...

Thanks OP for letting us know... Keep your chin up, do it again and watch all the trolls have a coronary over it. LOL!

bread's done
Back